We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Sometimes I forget that Xoran are green lizard people.

I always think they're just.. orange.
  • I would love to pay someone for a commission of Sabastian...anyone taking comms?
  • Wicae said:
    Trying to get a feel of what Wicae looks like, so here's a couple sketches. Also featuring Wicae with her hair down and being a gremlin  (zoomed out for full picture)

You can't give me those crazy eyes and not expect me to be swooned.

Considered me swooned.
  • WicaeWicae somewhere within the internet
    Adrik said:
    Wicae said:
    Trying to get a feel of what Wicae looks like, so here's a couple sketches. Also featuring Wicae with her hair down and being a gremlin  (zoomed out for full picture)

Considered me swooned.
    Here it is at 100%  =)
  • Wicae said:
    Adrik said:
    Wicae said:

Considered me swooned.
    Here it is at 100%  =)
    I may be gay, but that look screams like you're gonna kill me.

@Issam sorry, gold star is getting revoked again.
  • edited February 2021
    Smashy said:

oh ya, I think I really captured Smashy's essence here with this
    I've never seen some actually roleplay drawing, until now.  You are really taking things to a new level in a great / horrible way. 
  • edited February 2021
    Gurklukke said:

Please don't hate me :D

Tinder pic:

During the in-person date:

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Gurklukke said:

Tinder pic:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No hate, only facts.
  • Gurklukke said:
    Astarod said:
    Gurklukke said:

Tinder pic:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No hate, only facts.
    We still love him. Even if he's a green lizard man.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I love both your thoughts and your art, @Ryssa. You should write a fanfic to go with it sometime. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Ryssa said:

really, I wish there was more lore for Psions. So, weaving a bit of my own. If Psions are just a shadow of a remnant of what was, how powerful could the first Psionic Aldars have been? And surely, such power and abilities wouln't have been discovered without some casualties. 
    So, answering a question I thought about often below:

Why do Psions weave specific weapons? Wouldn't it be faster, easier to just weave something sharp enough to do damage? Then throw it, fire it, use it to slash and maim?

Because it gives them focus. So then they don't get lost in their power.

Else they could just weave shards of light, and cast that cloud of shrapnel towards their enemies. But, like the myrids they weave to fight alongside them, it does not differentiate between enemies and allies. So those shards would slice, cut, and impale both friend and foe.

Or at the worst, lost in the blood pounding in their ears and the flurry of battle around them, they would weave starfall. Creating thousands of shards in the skies above, thousands of temporary stars, and raining them down upon the armies below. Some shards are just the blade of a child's dagger, others a troll's broadsword, cast below with the force of lightning, slaying and maiming with beautiful, wanton destruction.

And as the initial shock starts to wear off, the shards start fading. Breaking apart into motes of light, scattering across the battlefield, letting out blood and guts as they fracture, leaving gore behind. Screams and dying gasps rise from the armies in a choir of the dead, the twinkling lights rising with them, then winking out of existence. 

And a scene of the above, below
    spoiler: blood

@Aegoth you wanted me to do a bloody scene of Rys a while ago. Here ya go

Mwahahahaha
  • edited February 2021
    Shirszae said:
    I love both your thoughts and your art, @Ryssa. You should write a fanfic to go with it sometime. 
    Not a fanfic, but a journal page from someone who saw the first shard/star fall. I hope tis visible enough with zooming in o.o , but, also very old page so... oh wells. And, eee, not character, but, yeah

• @Arin! This is AMAZING! 😍♥️

• @Arin! Great Work!