Memorable quotes

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Mizik said:
    So I've been working really hard on stepping up my RP. Finally nailed it. Gotta leave Legion now and join Insidum.

You chant, "Reyson chants in Mhaldorian in a smooth, drawling voice, "Makta Ra, Makta Re, Makta Ru.""

He is speaking the language of gods HQ reaction pic  Dragon Ball  Know  Your Meme
    @Ellryn Ya boy out here shit talking your house. May I suggest a 5 year period of being a slave?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Mizik said:
    So I've been working really hard on stepping up my RP. Finally nailed it. Gotta leave Legion now and join Insidum.

You chant, "Reyson chants in Mhaldorian in a smooth, drawling voice, "Makta Ra, Makta Re, Makta Ru.""

He is speaking the language of gods HQ reaction pic  Dragon Ball  Know  Your Meme
    @Ellryn Ya boy out here shit talking your house. May I suggest a 5 year period of being a slave?
    That might be more of a vacation! I'll just make @Mizik rp more instead.
  • At great distance, Impressionist Bartholomeus Baudelaire yells, "Ignore ... Come ... mouth ..."

• Austere got better bants.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Saonji said:

Austere got better bants.

Eztz   
  • edited February 2021

Best issue response I've gotten tbh. Sorry for ruining our Valentine's date, Nicola.

• Saonji said:

Best issue response I've gotten tbh. Sorry for ruining our Valentine's date, Nicola.

What fresh hell did you even...
  • Adrik said:
    Saonji said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT WONT GO AWAY
  • Adrik said:
    Adrik said:
    Saonji said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT WONT GO AWAY

• edited February 2021
    @Draqoom says with a heavy Ulangi accent, "Demonstrate."

Astarod puts down a hat.

Taking hold of the strands of causality, you attempt to mislead your foes with false images from alternative timelines.
    As you push your aeonic might beyond its limits, you feel yourself grow older.
    You have now aged yourself by 500 years.

Astarod charades writing on a letter, before watching his clones do the same. They all toss their letters in the hat and he shakes it a few times.

Astarod gets a random letter from the hat. He realizes it's the name he wrote down. He puts it back in and draws again. He guesses the first clone, who shakes his head in a form of disagreement. He puts the letter back in the hat.

Astarod watches his clone pick a letter out of the hat, and then that clone points at the other clone, who nods his assent.

Comprehension flashes across Draqoom's face.

Draqoom says with a heavy Ulangi accent, "You're guessing who wrote the name."

Astarod dismisses his clones, and picks up his hat.

I'm just going to keep this tabbed since people, cough cough, @ante and @reonna are telling me this is how I have to explain the game to new people. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • 32) You told Aina: Hum, I wonder if it is a good idea to use steel and glass to demarcate the tank.
    33) Aina told You: To what end?
    34) You told Aina: Mostly aesthetics, but also hopefully to contain things a bit further if it goes critical.
    35) You told Aina: Though...
    36) Aina told You: Though?
    37) You told Aina: I think I may have realised an excellent panic button solution.
    38) Aina told You: Do tell.
    39) You told Aina: Humgii.
    40) Aina told You: Well then.
    41) Aina told You: I was expecting a lot of things, but not that.
    42) You told Aina: Their jaws stretch impossibly, and there doesn't seem to be any upper limit to what I have seen them swallow.
    43) You told Aina: I have seen some subsist on diets of Blademaster swords.
    44) Aina told You: Humm, interesting..
    45) Aina told You: That merits consideration.
    46) You told Aina: Plus you can pull the lever to release the humgiis which is objectively hilarious.
    47) Aina told You: You just want a lever that releases humgiis.
    48) You told Aina: Yes.
    49) You told Aina: Don't you??
    50) Aina told You: I see no fault in that line of thought.

Just one of the many conversations that have made @Aina Darke an absolute joy to rp with. :P
  • (Talking about seafaring, waiting for a voyage to complete.)

Nakhti says in a vibrant and melodic voice, "Perhaps you should let Greys and I help you."

Kiryn says in a deep, calm voice, "I focused on dragonhood."

Kiryn says in a deep, calm voice, "Need 5%."

Kiryn says in a deep, calm voice, "Then want to push to get a bit of a buffer."

You feel a tangible increase in your worldly experience as the quest "A Surgeon's Voyage" is completed.

With the completion of your adventure, you feel your renown grow to new heights! (You gain 1860 Renown.)

You receive 19 bound credits. You have now earned all of the credits you may through adventuring for the time being!

You just received message #691 from Achaea.

You gasp with the realisation that Kiryn has reached the level of Greater Dragon.

-- All happened within a minute or so. Did not know voyages gave that much experience.

• I am really curious if Nicator would boost it if all the crew on the ship was following someone!

• I believe it does. We used a voyage and puppets (and hunting) to get a city mate from 98-99 in about 40 minutes,

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited April 2021

(The Farrem): Elyra says, "Hey Dalran hey."

(The Farrem): Dalran says, "Hi elyboo."

(The Farrem): Elyra says, "Whasgood shawty."

(The Farrem): Dalran says, "Whasssss gucci."

(The Farrem): You say, ":O."

(The Farrem): Mezghar says, "What just happened."

(The Farrem): You say, "What is happening."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Betrayal is what just happened.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • -Admins and all active divine to Cyrene

• We feel that way down here too, so it is definitely some kind of something going on. The forums are griefing me so pretend I linked "what we have here is a failure to communicate" gif.

• Taryius says in a harsh, raspy voice to Sphera, "Are you a duck?"

Without resting, my king, you will work, my king

Until all is plentiful in the people's garden

• " fuck off furry " - Elyon on the achaean discord to me.

note: no repercussions have been handed to the player of this character nor bans handed down to him. and he still continues to try to target and rob my character.

• Memorable Quotes is probably not the best place to air out your grievances with another player and their character.

Secondly, while it's not nice to tell someone to fuck off and theft can be an unpleasant experience if the players choose not to roleplay it out, neither of these things seem to be bannable offenses. He used mean words on an unofficial discord server and stole from you ig. Maybe I don't have the full picture though?

If you're just trying to vent, head over to the Rants section. Otherwise if you feel like you're in a situation that is actually impossible to resolve by in-game means, I'd probably look in game at the help files: help ic resolution, help issue.

• That he did so, and was allowed to continue to be in the discord which is used by staff members of Achaea makes this an Achaean problem. that level of vitriol and hate-speech is something I've come to expect from other places. but not here. and certainly not allowed by people who staff the game. that others echoed his hate-speech is a separate incident.

it is in fact a quote used in a public forum ( albeit loosely associated with Achaea).

That you are defending this is too a separate issue.

• It literally says “Unofficial” in the title of the server…