Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.
Nexus: Mining Assistant
Hello Nexus friends! For some time I have been working on a package that helps out with prospecting, mainly the movement part. For quite awhile now I have participated in Mining and the main reason I decided to start working on this package is that it had become truly difficult to ever find any decent lodes while I was out prospecting. Obviously if you have spent time mining and prospecting you will know that there are many others that certainly possess scripts/packages that they use to improve their prospecting and this makes it very difficult to keep up with them during that process. Eventually I started working on my own.
You can find the package at my github page, just follow this link: https://github.com/KaiosGit/Achaea/tree/miningassistant
Please note that this package is not yet completed! The core features are working but it needs a lot of improvement. The Read Me should cover most things well including the to-do list for what I still need to work on, but I will also take this time to go over a few key points regarding the package.
What can it do at this time?
- Automated prospecting in all main land locations and the Tundra.
- Stop prospecting at any time and when continued it will begin from the stopping point.
- Customization of Prospecting Route by Area
- Choose what size of lode you want the prospecting to stop at. Will always stop at uncommon lodes (other than platinum) regardless of lode size.
- 'Wings Mode' automates the use of Wings during prospecting. (Still somewhat buggy)
- Tracking and Collection of Mines and Lodes, which can also be displayed
- Searching of the Mine Collection array
- Manual reporting of lodes.
- Does not automatically construct mines or deploy squads. If this is something you want to include yourself and are capable of doing so, feel free, but it is not a feature I plan to add.
- No automated lode reporting. (yet)
- Does not yet account for being blocked by walls, though there is a disabled trigger in the 'Incomplete' group of the package that is still in the process of being completed that could be used for this.
- Only the AREA order can be customized via an alias, not the ROOM orders.
- No method of travel from main land to Tundra or Fissure of Echoes.
Please keep in mind that the intent of this package is NOT to let you do other things in real life while you are prospecting and that doing so is against the rules, which is why I neglected to include any sort of automated construction or squad deployment. When the package stops at a lode it does not continue the process for you, you must re-initialize prospecting with the MAPR command.
There are still several features I'd like to add or am working on, but I would certainly appreciate any and all comments, feedback, and suggestions!
Sign In to Comment.
- 6K All Categories
- 3K Everything Achaea
- 1.5K North of Thera
- 21 Archives of the Terraformer
- 246 The Matsuhama Arena
- 873 The Golden Dais of Creation
- 283 The Scarlattan Theatre
- 145 The Blank Canvas
- 1.9K Getting Help
- 392 General Questions
- 251 Quick Class Questions
- 1.3K Tech Support
- 300 Client Help
- 459 Curing Systems and Scripts
- 829 Off-Topic
- 250 The Wander Inn
- 579 The Universal Membrane
- 286 Class Discussions
- 286 Individual Class Sections
- 20 Alchemist
- 9 Apostate
- 9 Bard
- 29 Blademaster
- 9 Depthswalker
- 12 Druid
- 4 Infernal
- 20 Jester
- 19 Magi
- 31 Monk
- 10 Occultist
- 7 Paladin
- 7 Priest
- 28 Runewarden
- 18 Sentinel
- 26 Serpent
- 19 Shaman
- 9 Sylvan