Intinerant Bazaar Post-Walking 852

Just want to see what all was available. This is what I was able to grab but I missed a lot. 

ORDRUIN
a sapphire scarab pouch
an ensorcelled bronze scabbard
a pallid snakeskin baldric

Comments

• Sapphire scarab pouch:

Possessed of a flat impassivity, minute beads of shimmering amber gaze from the mock menacing visage of this recreation of the desert scourge, their muted gleam nearly lost within layer upon layer of plush, sapphire-hued fabric. Jutting outward from the pudgy body in a protrusion of tangled wire limbs, sinuous legs droop limply below the rotund mass, listless in their inability to convey the miniature insect from place to place. Woven into a simple loop, opalescent thread protrudes from the underside of the bulbous scarab, ensuring ease of secure placement upon any belt or garment. Nestled between defiantly poised mandibles, a simple bronze clasp allows for a daring hand to brave the voracious maw and deposit items within the depths of this rather ungainly pouch.

Reaction to putting items in/out: As your hand nears the maw of a sapphire scarab pouch, stuffed mandibles snap ferociously at your fingers in a futile attempt to rip and tear.

Ensorcelled bronze scabbard:

Flickers of sullen fire inundate line upon line of arcane script, the esoteric bindings given physical manifestation in the form of wending traceries and complex wharls kindled to a muted glower upon the surface of this side scabbard. Bereft of gleam or shine, grains of sand cling tenaciously to every contour of the weathered bronze in a patina of grime and grit, leaving naught but sigils and glyphs to smoulder amidst the enshrouding grip of ages come and gone. Bearing prominence of place at the mouth of the worn sheath, ruddy crimson illuminates the crudely-etched form of a leaping jackal, the sinuous logograph depicted with fangs bared in the rictus snarl of a predatorial final strike.

Sheathe reaction: Dulling to a sombre glower, the innumerable sigils upon an ensorcelled bronze scabbard grow quiescent as you entrust a keen, tempered scimitar once more to the sheath

Draw reaction: Sorcerous fire kindled anew blazes forth from the innumerable sigils upon an ensorcelled bronze scabbard as you draw a keen, tempered scimitar forth, the muted chime of its passage a grim herald of violence to come.

Luminous knapsack of the Everstar:

Rendered time and time again in exquisitely precise detail, crystalline constellations coalesce from myriad clusters of minute gemstones, solar splendour given physical expression upon the exterior of this sturdy knapsack. Seeming cast adrift upon sheets of undyed linen, luminescent galaxies blaze with ensorcelled light and warmth, the thousandfold hearts of tiny stars spilling forth the incapsulated radiance of that which rises and falls eternal to suffuse the surroundings in lucent resplendence . Deeply etched with the lines of a rising sun, bronze buckles replace bejewelled opulence upon the broad flap, ensuring that any contents remain snugly stored through any travel or tribulation that may come.

Reaction to putting item in: As you undo the bronze clasps holding a luminous knapsack of the Everstar closed, a visible ripple distorts the surroundings beneath the grasp of intense heat as you deposit a diminutive carrion flower within.

Diminutive carrion flower:

Wrapping about a central spadix, a broad spathe forms the main body of this obscure floral specimen: dark emerald blankets the outer layer of the deeply furrowed petal, melding into a rich inner burgundy that burrows into the core. A thick stem protrudes from the base of the flower, slightly curled. Decidedly smaller than the average specimen, the fully formed flower fits easily into the palm of one's hand.

Charred coalsteed (legendary):

This stunningly elegant stallion possesses a dark beauty, as if he emerged from the remains of a previous night's campfire and was formed from the flames. His charred mane and tail appear darker against the ash-pocked backdrop of the soot-hued coat covering his muscular form. The coalsteed's legs end in hooves resembling sculpted lava rock, sparking like a forging hammer upon an anvil each time they touch the ground, leaving trails of incandescent fire in their wake.

Mount reaction: A charred coalsteed stiffens momentarily before acquiescing to your ascent onto his back, an immense heat flooding your body as you settle into the saddle.

Dismount: Warmth flees your body as you climb down from a charred coalsteed, the mighty beast winnowing as it adjusts to renewed comfort.

Petting: As your hand nears a charred coalsteed's glossy mane, immense heat wards you off as dark smoke explodes from the steed's nostrils.
  • Baldric:

Retaining the hardy scales of the desert serpents from which it was sourced, innumerable strips of
    roughened snakeskin twine snugly about the reinforced shell of this baldric, only the barest hint of
    dully-gleaming bone visible beneath the layers of enveloping flesh. Leeched of any and all
    colouration that may once have been present, naught is left to besmirch the flawless expanse of
    deathly pallour clinging in ethereal solemnity about the exterior of the broad scabbard in a grim
    reminder of the Final Price made manifest, all life or vitality siphoned away to leave only an
    ephemeral, glacial chill to suffuse the desiccated remnants. Meant to stretch easily over the
    shoulders and secure across the chest with a wide bronze buckle, sturdy straps of softer leather
    ensure ease of adjustment and wear in the heat of battle. Etched without flair or flourish, a single
    logograph holds pride of place upon the throat of the sheath, the unmistakable stoop of the carrion
    vulture rendered in the twisted lines and flowing curves of the tribal glyphs.
    It has 150 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 4 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ordruin, a troll leatherworker (a denizen).
    A pallid snakeskin baldric is holding:
    Nothing.
    It can contain a total of 2 items.

You put a leaf-bladed ritual knife into a pallid snakeskin baldric.
    There and gone in but a fleeting moment of gelid sensation, an icy grip seems to settle about the
    nape of your neck as you return a leaf-bladed ritual knife to a pallid snakeskin baldric, the blade
    sliding home with nary a whisper.

You take a leaf-bladed ritual knife from a pallid snakeskin baldric.
    Reaching back over one shoulder to seize the hilt of a leaf-bladed ritual knife, you are rewarded as
    the upper portion of a pallid snakeskin baldric splits along one side, snakeskin and bone parting in
    a macabre facsimile of a vicious grin to deliver the blade to your hand with a near-silent turn of
    speed.

The doll is strange, it changes description when you shake:

Remarkably lifelike in both design and composition, this doll encapsulates the distinct figure of a
    Ghezavati villager in flawless miniature. No longer than two feet in length, the plump stuffing and
    wooden frame blend seamlessly together, allowing the piece to stand without support or aid. Captured
    in exquisite detail, the unliving face bespeaks solemnity and fatigue, bald head contrasting sharply
    with the glimmering golden threads that twine into a magnificent flaxen beard. Tiny hands extend
    from expertly depicted arms, yet the left is missing two fingers.
    It has 90 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 3 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Therine (a denizen).

Shake doll:

Clasping a bearded Ghezavati doll tightly, you give it a vigorous shake and watch, captivated as its
    arms and legs and eyes and body twist into an entirely new yet not-quite whole form.

Remarkably lifelike in both design and composition, this doll encapsulates the distinct figure of a
    Ghezavati villager in flawless miniature. No longer than two feet in length, the plump stuffing and
    wooden frame blend seamlessly together, allowing the piece to stand without support or aid. Captured
    in exquisite detail, the unliving face bespeaks solemnity and fatigue, bald head contrasting sharply
    with the glimmering golden threads that twine into a magnificent flaxen beard. Swaddled in layers of
    cloth bandage, the doll's right arm terminates in a ragged stump.
    It has 90 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 3 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Therine (a denizen).

turn doll:
                                                                                0
    Grains of fine sand fall from a bearded Ghezavati doll's miniature body as you turn it over and over
    in your hands.

• Anyone figure out the statues? 
  • Ordruin, a troll leatherworker says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"

scabbard205173 an ensorcelled bronze scabbard                 28    3200gp
             loop555450 a twined beltloop of blood-daubed leather      37    1800gp
          baldric359104 a pallid snakeskin baldric                     17    3000gp
         knapsack317518 a luminous knapsack of the Everstar            21    2500gp
            pouch152724 a sapphire scarab pouch                        16    3500gp
             deck555744 a deck of the tarot accursed                   14    4000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Ordruin.

Quaen'a says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
          alembic242198 an alembic of desert glass                     16    1200gp
               jar42048 a corked glass jar                             16    3000gp
           statue555859 a wooden bloodhound                             7   40000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Quaen'a.

Therine says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             doll561126 a bearded Ghezavati doll                       16    1800gp
           plinth140557 a dark ash wood plinth                         16   10000gp
           visage589717 a sand-covered visage                          10    3000gp
          coconut228362 a hollowed pair of coconut halves              22    2500gp
           poster464512 a poster of a plump humgii                     27    3500gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Therine.

Rakdra says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             book240338 an explorer's travel notebook                  19   12000gp
           scroll151730 a sand-scoured scroll of bleached wood          7    2000gp
        manuscript89347 an illuminated manuscript of Achaea             6   20000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Rakdra.

Kelath, keeper of the beasts says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
           ticket538068 an emerald ticket for the first Itinerant Mo  983   10000gp
        coalsteed317552 a charred coalsteed                            13   25000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Kelath.

Lindire, the woodcarver says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
            pungi215532 an elaborate pungi                              3    9000gp
             vial445561 an unlivened grey vial                         43    1200gp
               pot92832 a massive bone pot                             25     800gp
             hoop304447 a celestial embroidery hoop                    11    2400gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Lindire.

Gilrain says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
             vase526326 a slender vase of coruscating ivory            14   12000gp
            flower89975 a diminutive carrion flower                    16     900gp
             seed544177 a small seed 
  • I want to know what's on that manuscript and scroll hmm
  • I also was able to get a glockenspiel, I was told it could be lite, but I dont know how that works yet. 

The pungi can attract snakes
  • manuscript: an illuminated manuscript of Achaea

Crafted with an eye towards function, tanned leather embraces this manuscript, stained a dark brown and oiled to enhance its weather resistant capabilities. An inspection of the binding reveals sewn animal gut that holds each fine leaf of parchment to the rigid spine, while the hardened covers are firmly embossed with a sprawling depiction of Achaea: from the irregular curves of land depicting the far north of Sapience to the southern Tears of Sarapis connecting the rugged continent of Meropis. Yellowed upon the edges but cream-hued at the centre, each page of the thick vellum document is limned by ornate decorative borders that encase any written words or drawings in gold and silver. The intricate illustrations differ upon each pristine sheet, paying homage to the existing mortal races that dwell upon the known world and the illustrious history behind their existences.
  • scissors a pair of trimming scissors

Crafted from stainless steel, the gleaming surface of this scissors promises a swift snip to anything caught between its sharp mouth. Pointed at one end and furnished with a wood-encased, lacquered shaft, the loops allowing ease of usage are large enough to fit even the fingers of a chunky Ogre. As if a hint to its purpose, the tool's metal surface is swathed with decorous patterns of flora, from the stocky trunk of a baobab tree to the verdant lush of a peach blossom tree.
    It has 180 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 12 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Gilrain (a denizen).
  • A pair of trimming scissors goes snicker-snack as you work upon the excess branches and foliage of a miniature peach blossom tree, trimming them down to ensure its longevity.
  • Has anyone figured out if the tarot deck has any special reactions?
  • The embroidery hoop seems to have some reaction for PULL but it has some kind of requirement, anyone figured it out?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Amranu said:
    The embroidery hoop seems to have some reaction for PULL but it has some kind of requirement, anyone figured it out?
    Pulling it after you drop it in a room returns it to your inventory. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Does something like that work for the statue?
  • Pungi is super fun
  • It really is
  • Oh, the trees are different? Mine is a baobab tree.