What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Yae said:
    I logged in after 395209532 years and just wanted to say hello...  :o
    YAY, Yae!!!

• @Gaia I hear there are some apple green puppies already made that you could use...
  • Gaia said:
    Yae said:
    Should you decide to disappear again, I will create a new breed of absolutely adorable puppies and then sacrifice one for each day you don't show up.

No one wants puppy blood on their hands.
    But if I come back these absolutely adorable puppies won't exist...? What is the true crime here... 👀
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Yae said:
    Gaia said:
    Yae said:
    Should you decide to disappear again, I will create a new breed of absolutely adorable puppies and then sacrifice one for each day you don't show up.

But if I come back these absolutely adorable puppies won't exist...? What is the true crime here... 👀
    Schroed.....I mean, Gaia's Puppy dilemna

• Yae said:
    Welcome back! Here to stay or passing through?

• :o Trey said:
    Yae said:
    Welcome back! Here to stay or passing through?

Allowing myself to check in longer and see if I can get myself a new social circle. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces, though.  :)
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Sometimes old circles aren't that bad!
  • Got the kill on the kraken! Thanks so much to all the guildies who helped take it down! 

• edited February 2021
    Made a script to mute all of Ugrach's messages when I embrace and replace them with a countdown:
    "RESPAWNING IN ..."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Gaia said:
    Eh.

Welcome back, @Yae

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • edited February 2021
    Sobriquet said:
    Atalkez said:
    Really proud of the team today, pulling together and securing a 2nd place finish. Going in we were worried if we would even be able to compete really, knowing some of the other teams were going to have a lot more people than us. Everyone really banded together and put forth a great effort, and despite some communication issues we had, can't be mad at the result. Props to Hashan for being in the same position and giving us a real run for our money for 2nd. Came down to the last few minutes, just a little quicker on that last hill change got us ahead.

Everyone who helped and anyone else I missed -- great job guys!
    I was really impressed by both Targ and Hashan forces, to run it so close at the end too coming down the the last hill change. Was great fun!

We were in the same boat, really. Small teams that had to be really efficient and objective oriented over pk oriented. Both teams did really well for what they had. We should have all teamed eleusis :(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Doing voyages to practice for the race. Unfortunately, bugged so final step could not be completed.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    working as intended
  • edited February 2021
    @Archaeon Well, had @Kaios, @Drual, and @Veldrin to help keep Greys mostly sane!

Took a break given was trying to work around it for almost 2 hours and was getting some visual hallucinations. Also, all the hard to reach items reset.
  • @Ictinus fixed the shadow dragon so I could foozle it and then sendt me a bunch of tells in a row to ensure I saw he fixed it :D 

• Gaia said:
    A congratulations to the best and only village with their CTF victory! I was very excited to see all eight hundred of you rolling like a tidal wave of green across the continent, and it was nice to see some old yet familiar faces poke in. I would mention all those involved but I might crash the forums.

Targossas and Hashan did spectacularly well, all things considered, and you put up a remarkable fight! It was very exciting to watch, and I admittedly squealed as the timer ticked down.
    The only reason that the Greenwave was more successful to the recent Blackwaves was because Tsol'teths don't have access to forestal classes. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Yes the 16 out of 53 people that partook as forestal classes really turned the tide
  • Milabar said:
    Yes the 16 out of 53 people that partook as forestal classes really turned the tide

(Was just joking) But yes, 16 combatants can turn the tide!

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    16/0 = infinitely more forestals than every other faction
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 89.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Rank of the Infinite.

I guess it's time to start thinking about what color dragon I want  :)

Any advice on the last 10 levels?
  • Milabar said:
    Yes the 16 out of 53 people that partook as forestal classes really turned the tide
    I think the second number there is what won you the CTF. Forestal classes or not, when you have more people than 2nd and 3rd place combined all you really had to do was show up. Which, to your credit, you did, but it was never really going to be a contest after the mass citizening of rogues and Ashtani's

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Nature embraces all that come to walk in Harmony with her.  Even those others despise are welcomed if they simply accept the savage harmony she brings to us all. 

🌲
  • Sobriquet said:
    Milabar said:
    I think the second number there is what won you the CTF. Forestal classes or not, when you have more people than 2nd and 3rd place combined all you really had to do was show up. Which, to your credit, you did, but it was never really going to be a contest after the mass citizening of rogues and Ashtani's
    Nothing but props to Eleusis. They've been waiting a long time for a resurgence!  
  • Vikrama said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 89.

Silver is the best color.
  • Peak said:
    Vikrama said:

After red, of course.

• Zbaco said:
    Peak said:
    Vikrama said:

After red, of course.

and that's only if you don't include Black