AR system -- Looking for ALPHA testers

Hi everyone, I'm publishing what I have for my system right now on my Github, in order to get the system out there so I can get some feedback on features/bugs/etc.  If you want to be part of the project, feel free to download and bother the hell outta me.  Feel free to talk to me IG, OOC, whatever regarding the system and I will be happy to assist.

JUST A WARNING:  The system install will COMPLETELY wipe all curesets and tree scenarios you have, so make sure you've either got it backed up or are using an alt to test that out on.  To fix that, if you type 'lua ar.install.installed = true' you should be safe from the reset.   It won't happen automatically, but it'll try to reset your stuff if you check curesets and tree scenarios while the system doesn't have you detected as installed.

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I've changed the GITHUB so that every single module can be toyed with individually instead of having to download the whole RAR file, hopefully that will make it easier to edit individual pieces
  • Knowing how ambitious you are I am still looking for

If target == "Archaeon" then 
    Send("tell Archaeon I am using your system")
    Curing stop()
    Send("sit")
    Cecho("\n<magenta> LOL f***ing newb")
    End

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Dominius said:
    Knowing how ambitious you are I am still looking for

If target == "Archaeon" then 
    Send("tell Archaeon I am using your system")
    Curing stop()
    Send("sit")
    Cecho("\n<magenta> LOL f***ing newb")
    End

only if ars.myInfo.name == "Dominius"

Serious note, I just updated the github AGAIN making everything a bit more segmented, and did a bit update to the cureset menu and skills getting scripts.
  • edited February 2021
    Shoot me an email address IG or here on forums. I can get you the Sentinel stuff you need.  I have a bunch of lines in old code too so that may be of help as well.

Oh and I'm on that newfangled Discord machine if you want to shoot me an ID, we can get shit done faster there.