keneanung bashing

someone made this for psion bashing. it doesnt work very well. was wondering what i could do to make it better. im not good with coding at all. 

keneanung.bashing.battlerage.psion = function(rage, battlerageSkills)  
if keneanung.bashing.attacking == 0 then 
return 
end   
local razed = false  
if keneanung.bashing.shield then    
if keneanung.bashing.configuration[class].autorageraze and keneanung.bashing.rageAvailable(1) then      send(battlerageSkills[1].command:format(keneanung.bashing.targetList[keneanung.bashing.attacking].id), false)      
keneanung.bashing.shield = false      
local system = keneanung.bashing.systems[keneanung.bashing.configuration.system]      
if system.brokeShield then        
system.brokeShield()      
end  
razed = true    
end  
end   
if not razed then    
if keneanung.bashing.rageAvailable(2) then      send(battlerageSkills[2].command:format(keneanung.bashing.targetList[keneanung.bashing.attacking].id), false)    
elseif keneanung.bashing.rageAvailable(1) and            ((not battlerageSkills[2].skillKnown) or              rage >= (battlerageSkills[1].rage)              )    then      
send(battlerageSkills[1].command:format(keneanung.bashingtargetList[keneanung.bashing.attacking].id), false)    
end  
end         
end

Comments

• the bashing script doesnt like the new psion class and battlerage set up. lol
  • Well part of the problem is probably that where every other battlerage set had the third abiilty as the shield raze, but for psions it's the fourth one

• I've been having issues with the basher trying to use my rage shield attack when there is no shield up. It's very frustrating. Is there a fix for this yet?
  • you could try to go into the Profile and find the 'Bashing' folder and then open the 'script.lua' file in a text editor then search for battlerageSkills = {} and replace it with 

if gmcp.Char.Status.class ~= "Psion" then battlerageSkills = {} else battlerageSkills = {"Barbedblade", "Devastate", "Regrowth", "Pulverise", "Whirlwind", "Terror"} end

I haven't tested it, but that might make the script think that 'Pulverise' is your fourth ability instead of the third and thus use it correctly

• Carbin said:
    I've been having issues with the basher trying to use my rage shield attack when there is no shield up. It's very frustrating. Is there a fix for this yet?
    Been having a similar issue, except it tries to use the non-rage shield raze when there's no shield up, and never uses the normal attack. This is as a runewarden. Anyone know a fix?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Mine isn't using any rage attacks at all. Is there a way I can export my target priority list so I can try reinstalling, then just reimport it?

• Gonna bump this. I'm having some issues too with adding new targets
  • edited January 2021
    I tried to change the bashing attack to 'mind crush', but it keeps doing something that makes it think I need a mind lock? You require a mindlock to perform that ability. The command is 'mind crush @target'. Any suggestions?

It should work because this is what I get when I change the command:

Alias "keneanungki" will now execute: "mind crush &tar"