We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    I did it. She left out the smoldering char marks though
    Wrong, unless you've an alt. I know exactly who did it. But as he was hardly 20 IG, I think it was done more in ignorance than malice. In some ways, that makes it both better and worse.
  • She looks so huggable!!!! Squee! <3
  • Tiago said:
    My first time trying digital art with color (rather than just pencil & paper sketches). It's not finished as I need to do shading, but I wanted to share my work in progress.

I love him.
  • edited September 2020
    Tiago said:
    My first time trying digital art with color (rather than just pencil & paper sketches). It's not finished as I need to do shading, but I wanted to share my work in progress.

His outfit matches with @Ryssa <3

• Stheno said:
    Nephiny said:
    Well, second one was a lot faster! I like seeing the different interpretations by the artists.

I love this. Do you mind linking to the artist?
    Same
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Sphera said:
    Did this doodle a while back since I changed Sphera's race, description, and outfit a tiny bit. Totally forgot to post it here.

You two are so CUTE!! <3 
  • Ryssa said:
    Sketch and work dump
    my art style is not consistent and frustrating me regarding commissions, I’m sorry for the delay. 
    Maybe tiny bit venty, idk, stretches over a few months

THESE ARE SO GOOD ALSO BABY RYSSA UGH CUT E

• @Arin! ahh, soo cute! I love your little pigtails! And I now totally accept little pan collar dress and fluffy head of hair as little Ryssa canon <3

now I gotta work on my tiny ppl drawing abilities to add to this :3
  • edited January 2021
    dangit I took too long to edit- I LEFT OUT her wings oops. @Sphera ignore the last one 😭😂