What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• No that'd be far too convenient.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• You have advanced to level 69.... nice.
  • edited November 2020
    I blew up half of our raiding party with my fulminations. I've missed this game.
  • Talysin said:
    I blew up half of our raiding party with my fulminations. I've missed this game.

• Argwin said:
    Could you make the fine be the gold equivalent of the ice instead of the ice itself?
    Easily. But they already pay a gold fine for each exterm/assist.  The ice is to replace the ice it took to rejuvenate the plant life.  

And frankly, it generally isnt an issue but apparently mailing it is bad - which is pretty dumb. And I feel bad OOC when they have to send 2x the required amount, especially when the fine was 70 ice and 500k gp. They shouldnt have to pay it twice. 

IG IDGAF and it serves them right to have to jump through more hoops to remedy their harm to Nature.

• edited November 2020
    How a year in game goes.

Possible divine return....Nature god returns after several RL years of not having one...kill two Nature divines in return.

Wow lets just say the emotional rollercoaster was in overdrive.  :'(
  • tbf they killed one Nature god and one favour machine.

• Watched 3 Divine return.

Watched 2 Divine die.

Happy and sad at the same time. I haven't been around as long as you guys to know them well enough, but as an Eleusian the loss is still keenly felt. Here's to watching the new dawn with hopeful eyes.
  • I didnt know Artemis (came and went while I was dormant). Losing Lupus is a pretty big blow, as an Elder and the beating heart of hunting... but I can see the consolidation under one Gaia as more interesting. 

• Torrent said:
    How a year in game goes.

Possible divine return....Nature god returns after several RL years of not having one...kill two Nature divines in return.

Wow lets just say the emotional rollercoaster was in overdrive.  :'(
    I can understand the need to disappear Artemis, even though I don't like it, but Lupus ... Lupus made no sense, and I am very disheartened.

Not that it matters what I think. 

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• A lot actually...
    I got on a boat and helped kill a big squid... okay, I put out fires while other people killed a big squid
    I almost got trans shadowmancy with a two irl old day char from renown and leveling credits
    I learned that pk is better exp than hunting, even with deaths,
    I got a rental in Hashan with some of the gold from the big squid thing,
    I had a panic attack when @twilight got on ct,
    oh, and I figured out how to set variables with mush thanks to the cl.
  • Had an exciting marque run thanks to @Kuriel and @Elyra , pirate scum <3.
    Gave @cala her first taste of naval combat.
  • edited November 2020
    On the edge of a redwood forest.
    The sun shines down, tinged grey by its passage through the thick clouds above. Someone has left a
    sharpened quarterstaff lying on the ground.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, west, and northwest.

quarterstaff17031   a sharpened quarterstaff
    Number of objects: 1

This is a six-foot-long quarterstaff. Its tip sharpened to a wicked point, it seems to pulse with a
    life of its own.
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Twilight.
    You may use the following commands with this weapon:
    bash

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Mine now.

Edit: https://ada-young.com/pastebin/Y-na4t9y

Love u @Archaeon
  • Greys said:
    Had an exciting marque run thanks to @Kuriel and @Elyra , pirate scum <3.
    Gave @cala her first taste of naval combat.
    We’ll send you to the briny depths next time, dammit!! <3
  • Not today. But, I had a wonderful conversation with Cwincan, the Gaian Knight in our Village. Was nice to interact with him.
  • edited November 2020
    Today I learned typos (especially panic typing typos) REALLY get expensive.  Also, that you should CONFIG CREDITPROCEEDS NONE during auction times :/

• edited November 2020

So. I just got word back from the person I commissioned to make a cute lil Mudflower & Petunia plushie.

Here's the final product!

Edit: This is not the right thread for it, oops. I cannot delete my post at this point.

• Gaia said:

Received a beautiful Marimo Moss Ball terrarium for Secret Santa today!

It will thrive and topple your empires of stone to dust.
    Aww do the Pantheon do secret Santa cause that is awesome!! Good for we shall raise to raze the cities.
  • How do you already have your secret Santa gift in November though? That's against the law

• Santar said:
    How do you already have your secret Santa gift in November though? That's against the law

We started early because of world wide nonsense affecting postage and shopping and because we have folks all over the world. So this allows for ample ideasing, shopping, and shipping time. Gaia's secret Santa was apparently just an extra eager beaver.
  • Nicola said:
    Santar said:
    How do you already have your secret Santa gift in November though? That's against the law

We started early because of world wide nonsense affecting postage and shopping and because we have folks all over the world. So this allows for ample ideasing, shopping, and shipping time. Gaia's secret Santa was apparently just an extra eager beaver.
    Well, beavers and other animals are fond of Gaia for obvious reasons, so this doesn't surprise me. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Looked on website, saw that I got excommed over messages. Neat.
  • @Zenui I remember those days!
  • Aurora, the Lightbringer, stares implacably at Sparky, a well-groomed dog. 

Sparky, a well-groomed dog gives a gingerbread mhun to @Aurora

His patience spent, Sparky gallops to the distance in search of more interesting company.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I completed the blood ritual

• Discovered that Hamstring complete stops evade, as I stood there and died to the hands of Eryl. Need a new fleeing tactic haha.
  • Venari said:
    Discovered that Hamstring complete stops evade, as I stood there and died to the hands of Eryl. Need a new fleeing tactic haha.
    I believe you died to a sword!  Do not slander my name.  I am an image of compassion, mercy, and friendship.