Comments

• From Eleusis perspective

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/rDlwke67

No color, there was way too much shrine spam to retain enough buffer, sorry folks!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I kinda want to see Pandora's perspective now. Anyone got a log of that?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    was the same except with cyrenians dropping food and being stupid

• Here is my log of it, I cut out all of the spider spam and other irrelevant chatter but tried to keep it nice and readable.
  • BUT... actually it seems like a lot of thought went into the event and the problems that have kind of been an open secret about Eleusis for a while. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • @Nicola Thank you for the explanation of everything that went on.
  • edited November 2020
    @Nicola Will the scarring be permanent on participants as it suggests? And/or can we personally request to keep it permanent? Irissa never was inducted into the full order so she was unable to receive the tattoos the others have.
  • @Nicola
    Would it be at all possible to lift the "ban"(for lack of a better phrase) on High Clans - so those of us who spent RL years involved in the Tribe of Artemis to turn a clan we created into something more formal? We understand the "end", but we also had a LOT invested into it. We want to try and retain at least some semblance of a Tribe, and the Lore.
    Thank you
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • For the best success, try to incorporate what the players already like and use instead of trying to force a new path that the admin want that is not in the direction the players want. Cause that stuff ain't working

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Tldr   
  • @Nicola

I thank you for the in depth look into the reasoning and decision making process of the event that transpired. 

I would like to respectfully ask about the person, or people, who ruined the return of Artemis in the spring of 2019. It seems to me that they are, in part, responsible for the fact that some Eleusian players, or at least myself, lost a huge part of our character's identity.

I know that Artemis returning during that summer wouldn't have fixed the issues that you and the Administrative team have highlighted, but I am curious to know if there's any disciplinary action the Adminstration team can, or has taken, in situations like this. The actions of a few ruined it for many, and led us to a longer period without Artemis being awake, which arguably made her brief awakening only to be killed worse. 

I would hope that for adventurers in the future, there's something that can be done to mitigate this kind of unfortunate situtation. 
  • @Colgano, while Eleusis may be conflicted about how it ended, I liked the Anachaine ritual here. Good job!

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Nicola said:
    The players involved ... are experiencing much less divine/admin interaction than their peers

@Nicola I see how it is, this is why Hermes left me... One(ish) wrong bet and he blackballed me :'(