Achaean Raves

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    come baaaaaack
  • Okay, this might get a bit long.
    First off, @admin, this event is really fun, and I love the design of the mobs to be more than hit over and over, they actually require thought an using different skills to kill.
    Secondly, @Cyrene, you all are fun to play with and talk to both in and out of character. I loved the conversations today for both, and it just really helped me feel more engaged with Achaea than I have been in irl months, maybe a year actually.
    Third @Soth... what ever the rest of your name is, thanks for catching on to tha pack thing and making us function like not crazy people, that was not overly complicated, the boss was shouting what the answer was, but we were all to focused on die mobs die.
    Fourth, @Keorin, you are fun to interact with and are a good cl, which is actually something really hard to be. 
    Finally, @randomMhaldorian I did not bother with your name, kinda forgot to learn anything but the first three letters to look for you. The claiming a bounty part way through was kind of fun, and added an extra layer of tention where I had to keep mass up so could not be hoisted and had to focus really hard on not dying. You cost me two deaths but made the event a little more fun for me personally, so it was worth it.
  • @Kog - the real hero of the day.

Speaking of the current event, I've loved it. I've fought alongside people I -never- would have thought I'd be cooperating with on anything, and now there's a real anticipation of just what's going to come next.
  • People in Aetolia would say over and over.... "Achaea doesn't have RP and everyone acts OOC all the time".....

LIES MATILDA

The roleplay and the interactions since coming here are insanely amazing, the events thorough and well played.
    I really wanna thank Cyrene, but also even the folks of every other City for really embodying their representation and sharing their characters.

Also dying a ton is fun if you have a reason to do it. ...or if you just want Pani to backbreaker you for the lols.

Thank you, the past couple days and the Lupus event have been absolutely amazing.
  • On behalf of Eleusis, this event has been well received by all. Thanks to the Garden for their continued efforts in making Eleusis relevant again.
  • I'm just gonna say "you don't know me" and leave it open to interpretation.

:) 

• As long as they're masked and six feet outside my door they can come check on my bodies- I mean me.

• Dunn said:
    As long as they're masked and six feet outside my door they can come check on my bodies- I mean me.
    It's okay. We know anyone who comes after you, @Dunn, is dunn for.  <3
  • edited November 2020
    Lii said:
    @Stheno still has her scaly friends.

My scaly friends are very comforting and familiar. This feathery one confuses me. :'(

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• I had gotten away from my Aroo-ing ways in lieu of more distinguished RP devices, but it is very hard to resist the Aroo with Lupus awake and about, so who knows. It may be making  come back.
  • Well you won't have to resist anymore.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• So..after a fairly slow first quarter the Gods really picked up the pace in April...the question now is how will Sartan catch up...Logosmas killing spree?

• Thaisen said:
    So..after a fairly slow first quarter the Gods really picked up the pace in April...the question now is how will Sartan catch up...Logosmas killing spree?

There is a such thing as tempting fate. Then...there is tempting the annihilation of entire cities. Also... @Saonji, there is a such thing as tact. I've known people who were in IC Divine Orders and lost them or even just in a city patroned by them. The pain they felt IRL was real. More than a few people actually put their hearts into their chars. These are not just Marios they can up and redo everytime a Goomba kills them. These are actually characters that in a sense become part of us that we put countless hours into. We pour blood, sweat, and tears into these literary beings that are part of a diverse world. Yes, Achaea is a game. However, it is also one that can be very intense for many. To simply toss aside the loss and the hard work that so many did is akin to simply braying.
  • Isn't that a tally of which Divine zapped/offed more players? Or am I misunderstanding something? Not sure what it has to do with any other events. Either way, I for one believe strongly in the murderous ability of the Biggest, Baddest Boss of ours. MurderGod 2020! 
  • Yeah just a tally of zaps... nothing to do with the current event. I was just curious :)
  • Fucking love @Pandora

• I like you already, @Gaia.

• Dunn said:
    I like you already, @Gaia.
    Seconded.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Dunn said:
    Seconded.

Anyone else just hear something break?
  • Gaia said:
    Thaisen said:
    So..after a fairly slow first quarter the Gods really picked up the pace in April...the question now is how will Sartan catch up...Logosmas killing spree?

Challenge accepted.
    We'll see...I'll be reposting the results on New Year's eve....better get cracking...er zapping? :P
  • Kinilan said:
    Atalkez said:
    Dunn said:
    Seconded.

Anyone else just hear something break?
    I like my mom thank you!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • With all the rants, I'd like to rave at @Farrah @Accipiter @Amranu for not dogpiling me when they had 100% rights to do so. Hashan as a whole gets a bad rap often over a select group of people. I have personally seen each of these people go the extra mile to help change that stereotype when it's not up to them to do so. Allows some fun interactions. Like the discord title says: Some of us may be enemies in-game, but let's be friends IRL  Enjoy!
  • There hasn't been a rave in a month, so I will post two.

First, thank you so much to @Draqoom for unknowingly helping me start a new Hashani tradition by being my guinea pig and creating this masterpiece for the soldiers:

Blackest obsidian has been crafted and tooled to create the shape of a fractured tower. Veins of
    silver have been worked into the base to add minute detail to the piece and bring the building to 
    life in all it's crumbled glory, from shattered summit to the tendrils of obsidian shadow writhing 
    around what remains. A sturdy backing allows fastening to even the hardiest of material to allow the 
    proud display of triumph of the wearer.
    Engraved on it are the words:
    For the destruction of the Cyrenian Pantheon, 16 Sarapin 845

Second, an even bigger thank you to Balfriel, who unknowingly has sealed this tradition as a keeper in my eyes with the second award presented to soldiers for an act of heroism:

Blackened steel tank shrapnel and chunks of scorched stone from the fallen Cyrenian Pantheon have
    been used to create this armband. The pieces of mangled steel have been fused together and beaten 
    into a ring, with rubble fitted into gaps created during the shrapnel folding. The jagged edges that 
    rest upon the wearer's arm are a constant reminder to stay vigilant, or share in the fate of the 
    fallen.
    For the fall of the Cyrenian Pantheon, 5 Auguary 847 AF

I feel these designs need to be appreciated by others, as much as we enjoy them ourselves!

Also, hey @Nephiny, check out my new bling bb
  • Eryl said:
    There hasn't been a rave in a month, so I will post two.

First, thank you so much to @Draqoom for unknowingly helping me start a new Hashani tradition by being my guinea pig and creating this masterpiece for the soldiers:

Blackest obsidian has been crafted and tooled to create the shape of a fractured tower. Veins of
    silver have been worked into the base to add minute detail to the piece and bring the building to 
    life in all it's crumbled glory, from shattered summit to the tendrils of obsidian shadow writhing 
    around what remains. A sturdy backing allows fastening to even the hardiest of material to allow the 
    proud display of triumph of the wearer.
    For the destruction of the Cyrenian Pantheon, 16 Sarapin 845

Second, an even bigger thank you to Balfriel, who unknowingly has sealed this tradition as a keeper in my eyes with the second award presented to soldiers for an act of heroism:

Blackened steel tank shrapnel and chunks of scorched stone from the fallen Cyrenian Pantheon have
    been used to create this armband. The pieces of mangled steel have been fused together and beaten 
    into a ring, with rubble fitted into gaps created during the shrapnel folding. The jagged edges that 
    rest upon the wearer's arm are a constant reminder to stay vigilant, or share in the fate of the 
    fallen.
    For the fall of the Cyrenian Pantheon, 5 Auguary 847 AF

I feel these designs need to be appreciated by others, as much as we enjoy them ourselves!

Also, hey @Nephiny, check out my new bling bb
    Not a fan of the use of has been/have been passive voice style, but I'm glad you guys are having fun!