Grim Fayre!

Anyone know if this Fayre has the same prizes as the last couple?

Anyone know if Bundy, if gonna get off his ass and go get more tickets?

Just curious.

Comments

• It's a giant MF letdown so far.  No tickets, no giftbags.  Can't board the ghost ship.  What's the point of having this crap if everything is always sold out?  
  • Is the tower/maze dungeon still there? Are people who won previous years still locked out of winning the wyrm/elephant?
  • edited October 2020
    I like the Fayre. I don't like the weaponized wolf packs being used on cities though. Out in the wild is one thing but explaining to a novice for the 3rd time in a day why he died to a wolf pack in Ashtan isn't fun for them.
  • Zulah said:
    I like the Fayre. I don't like the weaponized wolf packs being used on cities though. Out in the wild is one thing but explaining to a novice for the 3rd time in a day why he died to a wolf pack in Ashtan isn't fun for them.

I wish guards fought them. Then you could have that thematic 'monsters in the city' thing, without them going on a massive rampage. Full pack of wolves, maybe a few guards go down without player help.
  • Zulah said:
    Except this one was entirely on Ashtani (namely Parthenope) for deciding to sleep on our defendable and lead wolves into Hashan...

And then I lead them to Ashtan defendable (wherein you and Radovid jumped me, and lead them deeper into Ashtan)...
  • Might be better if the wolves just couldn't enter cities. Close the gates, get indoors, it's night time!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    It's pretty annoying how vendors for these things constantly stay sold out just so people can price gouge the crap out of the wares.

• Always been like that at bazaars and fairs in Achaea. Could work If vendors had unlimited stock and only offered 1 of each item per player. Could raise the gold price that way too. Need more gold sinks
    Increase the stock, replenish it more throughout the entirety of the events, limits on how much one person can buy in total. The people that want to set some aside to sell can,a nd the people who just want to buy and enjoy the stuff or get something for themselves can as well. 

• Stock is already limited per person for this - someone can only win as many as 5 prizes throughout the Fayre (unless that changed recently) with it being random whether you get a sweet, a music box, a monster, etc. At least last I saw. So at least there's that.
  • Id like to try and win another sky wyrm:(
    I got there of the little monsters in a row. Still studying them to see if they do anything. I did notice they are quite a bit stronger than most pets though.

• I got 5 candies. I'm a little miffed about that.