How do you create plushies?

I have the tailoring skill, which is what I would think you would use to create plushies, but the help files do not mention anything about creating plushies. I've seem them in shops so I know they exist. What do I need to be able to create them? Is it some other skill other than tailoring?

Comments

• Plushies are not items you can create with a trade skill.
  • Eryl said:
    Plushies are not items you can create with a trade skill.
    Then how are they created? Or do the gods just create them?
  • Sato said:
    Eryl said:
    Plushies are not items you can create with a trade skill.
    Then how are they created? Or do the gods just create them?
    They are generally specially created items to celebrate an event or to be used as an incentive for something.

For instance, Hashan offers a Gred plushie to be purchased with motes, our Hashani-only currency.
  • They are a 'god only' created item for now. If you're part of an organization with a patron you could possibly ask the org leader to submit a patron request to have one made, but as Eryl said, it would likely need to be attached to a special event or something. Maybe, just maybe, you could convince the org leader to request that it be sold by an org denizen if it's not part of a special event.
  • Oh, I wish we could make them, that would be awesome... but it explains why they are so expensive, too.
  • You could also get the base plushie and customize it how you want.