What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Congrats, Van! That questline is SO pesky, I'm glad you managed to get through it.

Also, good luck wherever you end up next, Adrik. 
  • Somehow lost all of my Nexus reflexes and scripts. Probably did something dumb without realizing it, but now I'm scared I'll have to rewrite them all again.
  • Argwin said:
    Somehow lost all of my Nexus reflexes and scripts. Probably did something dumb without realizing it, but now I'm scared I'll have to rewrite them all again.

OI! Been there on Mudlet.  I hope you find them or a backup!! 

• Slowly climbing my way up!

You stare at an orc soldier, giving him the evil eye. Blood begins to flow from his pores.
    [Rage]: +3.5. Total: 36.4 Now Available: Burrow
    You stare at an orc soldier, giving him the evil eye. Blood begins to flow from his pores.
    You have slain an orc soldier, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 87.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Rank of the Infinite.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
  • So...I broke achaea....today...

• There would be a number of people very interested in knowing how you broke Achaea in this fashion. :lol:
  • edited October 2020
    Accidentally leaked the upcoming cross-class feature that they're working on.

In true IRE fashion, you'll require both classes fully trans'd, and combining them will count as a new class slot (thus having to spend lessons relearning them together). Have fun combining classes with 13 slots, @Zulah.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Saonji said:

In true IRE fashion, you'll require both classes fully trans'd, and combining them will count as a new class slot (thus having to spend lessons relearning them together). Have fun combining classes with 13 slots, @Zulah.

A little while back I left Ashtan and decided to pick up Sentinel. I had to drop Occultist(Slot 11)/Alchemist(slot 12) then I learned Sentinel for 2502cr (yeah the odd 2?) then I learned Sylvan for another 2502cr. Sentinel was utterly amazing. As a noob I was able to beat some top tier with that class with surprisingly minimal effort and not a lot of coding. Then after recently coming back I missed my friends in Ashtan and decided to go back. Thought about other cities but I'm antisocial and making new friends seems daunting! ;)  So rejoin Ashtan, dropped Sentinel and Sylvan, learned Occultist and Alchemist for 5004cr again...

So yeah, I'd probably do something dumb and invest.
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Saonji said:

Cross-class.. tell us more?

• Utianima said:
    Saonji said:

Cross-class.. tell us more?
    Anti-vampire class.  Shotguns and crucifixes.  

• Aw, that makes me so happy to hear! If there's anything that makes this game special for me, it's the chance to help people have really cool moments or memories. Congrats to you! <3
  • HAHA.. I have to admit, I was like "oh that's ballsy" but then I was more wondering which demented way you would die.  Boulder-rain is so fun.

• Caelan said:
    HAHA.. I have to admit, I was like "oh that's ballsy" but then I was more wondering which demented way you would die.  Boulder-rain is so fun.
    I mean, I'm more surprised that Aegis was surprised, and that you are surprised. Like this is totally in character for my character!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • It is. I was hoping for some amazingly painful death, but the tried and true boulder is probably more fittingly due to your character.

• - 2020/11/01 00:53:22 - Van as Teneb Trismegistus, Doctor of Planar Physics has battered Reyson to death.

TENEB LIVES

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    unlives?

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Back round again, for the same old with a new spin.  Today I begin my journey to wins, Blademaster my trade this time, all skins with the good men.

- Beltur

B)
  • Anyone have issues sending elemental ice in letters?  @Davok has sent it twice and both times it wasn't in the letter when I logged in and got it.  It can't be decaying that quickly can it?

There was one other person who had an issue like this in the past but I can't recall who it was.  I have bugged it but wasn't sure if anyone else experienced it or knew why it was happening.

• This is how I felt today and it was glorious! I sadly was bested by the forums when trying to embed the gif.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cudnc
  • Caelan said:
    Anyone have issues sending elemental ice in letters?  @Davok has sent it twice and both times it wasn't in the letter when I logged in and got it.  It can't be decaying that quickly can it?

There was one other person who had an issue like this in the past but I can't recall who it was.  I have bugged it but wasn't sure if anyone else experienced it or knew why it was happening.
    Commodities decay in about an hour outside the rift.
  • Vinzent said:
    Caelan said:
    Anyone have issues sending elemental ice in letters?  @Davok has sent it twice and both times it wasn't in the letter when I logged in and got it.  It can't be decaying that quickly can it?

Commodities decay in about an hour outside the rift.

I thought they didn't in letters?  If so that's ridiculous. I can't be around 24/7 to collect their fines, especially people who play at hours offset from mine.

I mean it's bad enough I have to keep an Excel spreadsheet for charges because there still isn't an ig CHARGE LIST for forest enemies. Now I have to wake up in the middle of the goddamn night to collect the ICE from their fines?

• Mail them a pocketbelt. Those still exist, right?
  • Could you make the fine be the gold equivalent of the ice instead of the ice itself?