Memorable quotes

Comments

• Visited Ashtan and found a snowdrift...

Frozen fingers failing you as you sculpt a medium, featureless snowman, the image of the tash'la you try to capture ends up looking more like a Chaos Lord.

a medium snowman Chaos Lord resembling a tash'la

Even the snow in Ashtan is full of Chaos!
  • Van Dracrotalus, Marked for Death yells, "Is that it then, Mhaldor?  I didn't hear a bell."  *Insert stan marsh meme here*
  • Me logging in to see the Marked for Death note this morning:

@Van

• Kynath said:
    Van Dracrotalus, Marked for Death yells, "Is that it then, Mhaldor?  I didn't hear a bell."  *Insert stan marsh meme here*
    I think Sophi took all of 8 seconds to then lock me after yelling it.  Haha

• Darrod said:
    Kynath said:
    Van Dracrotalus, Marked for Death yells, "Is that it then, Mhaldor?  I didn't hear a bell."  *Insert stan marsh meme here*

My man took that M4D like a pro.

@Van Mad props for being such a good sport about everything. I know that wasn't easy, but it was awesome seeing Van rise to that situation and take on all comers. Keep your head up, bud. You should have seen the good things people were pouring in about how you fought on.
    I lost it for a bit once Mizik showed up and started throwing banana peels, both angering and hilarious.  I was pleasantly surprised to see a few people get in on it, people I didn't think touched on much combat, suddenly giving me a whooping.  

• I hated it :(

Mhaldor is hard on frenship.
  • Mizik said:
    I hated it :(

Mhaldor is hard on frenship.

Suffer well

Tim Curry Filmography Movie List TV Shows and Acting Career
  • HalosHalos The Reaches

Nephiny says in a boyish voice, "Nipples, free of charge."

Mathonwy snickers softly to himself.
    Mathonwy says, "Thank you."

You cringe away in terror from Nephiny.

Mathonwy leaves to the northeast.

more quotes pls

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • (Mhaldor): You say, "Did anyone lose a large sum of minerals?"

(Mhaldor): Reyson says, "Ah, yes, if it was about seven hundred ferrum, that's mine."

(Mhaldor): Entaro says, "He's lying it's mine."

(Mhaldor): You curiously say, "Certainly the individual who owns them would be willing to produce a...monetary reward of sorts, no? Finding them and all for you."

(Mhaldor): Entaro says, "Ok it's his."

(Mhaldor): Entaro pleasantly says, "My mistake."

(Mhaldor): Steigr happily says, "I am taking ferrum donations for the Chancellery."

(Mhaldor): Reyson happily says, "Sure. We can ask Theoren how much he feels an Exsusiai not pressing a charge of stealing from a Viceroy or a House Leader is worth."

(Mhaldor): You say, "Allegedly. It wasn't even ferrum, Insid'atori."
    @Reyson @Entaro

I should have held out for a better offer :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A costumed Agathodaimon says, "What wonderful costumes everyone has."

Van Dracrotalus, Augur of Horror says with a mixed accent, "Mine is "Naga"."

Van Dracrotalus, Augur of Horror is ripped from your location by an unseen force.

Baying triumphant as the chase concludes, a frenzied wolf pack effortlessly sets to dismembering the
    remains of Van, hungry to meet new prey.

• Caladbolg said:
    Draqoom said:
    Caladbolg said:
    I left Targossas :o
    I find your lack of faith most pleasing

Makaela said:
    Caladbolg said:
    *puts on Mhaldorian recruitment badge*  We have all the best cooks!

You underestimate the power of the dark side

@Caladbolg, you can destroy our enemies. I have foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the land of Sapience as father and son.

Funniest thing, just had some random thoughts and stuff and I managed to find these gems...

You know... no particular reason or anything for posting them... No hopes or anything...

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Draqoom said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Draqoom said:
    Caladbolg said:
    I find your lack of faith most pleasing

Makaela said:
    Caladbolg said:
    *puts on Mhaldorian recruitment badge*  We have all the best cooks!

You underestimate the power of the dark side

@Caladbolg, you can destroy our enemies. I have foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the land of Sapience as father and son.

Funniest thing, just had some random thoughts and stuff and I managed to find these gems...

You know... no particular reason or anything for posting them... No hopes or anything...

• VanVan
    edited November 2020
    Kresslack said:
    A costumed Agathodaimon says, "What wonderful costumes everyone has."

Van Dracrotalus, Augur of Horror says with a mixed accent, "Mine is "Naga"."

Van Dracrotalus, Augur of Horror is ripped from your location by an unseen force.

Baying triumphant as the chase concludes, a frenzied wolf pack effortlessly sets to dismembering the
    remains of Van, hungry to meet new prey.
    Someone asked what costume it was, and I think it was a controlled NPC - I thought we had to identify our costume to wear it for some reason.  I said that and then did QL, realized how many people were in the room, and just facepalmed for like 30 seconds straight before dying to wolves.  Lmao

• edited November 2020

So @Lyndee asked us to be "Creative and Intelligent" so we (@Havyn, @Aliandor, and myself) came up with the below:

We devote it to you, @Aurora
    Beating Out Ignorance: An Interpretation of Worldly Affairs
    by Havyn, Astarod, and Aliandor

Havyn chants in a silvery voice, "Prayer."

Astarod sits down next to Havyn, pulling out a small drum in both of his hands, letting the item rest on his knees as he begins a slow, simple beat.

Aliandor lights a small candle, placing it in the room. He stands before it and clasps his clawed hands together.

Havyn chants in a silvery voice, "Darkness fall around."

Astarod smiles slightly as he beats on the drum faster with his right hand, letting the sound echo off the walls of the chamber.

Aliandor thumps his tail to the beat. Eyes closed in supplication.

Havyn chants in a silvery voice, "Evil Surrounds."

Astarod changes the force at which he beats the drum, the noise becoming more deafening as a cacophony of sound is created.

Aliandor looks around at the enemies surrounding him. A knowing smile on his lips.

Havyn chants in a silvery voice, "Chaos swirls."

Astarod begins to use both of his palms to create the beat, alternating each hit as to increase the force and speed with which he creates the beat.

Aliandor flashes to action, taking up defensive posture before the small flickering flame.

Havyn chants in a silvery voice, "Dawn breaks."

Astarod looks down at his palms, forming his hands into fists. He lowers these fists onto the drum, smacking it with vicious abandon with complete disregard for balance or a steady beat.

Aliandor swings his tail around striking the foes in rhythm. The light of the flame remains.

Havyn chants in a silvery voice, "Enemies fall. Salvation."

Astarod grips both sides of the drum and hurls it to the southeast. He then stands, and brushes off his clothing.

Aliandor comes to rest, eyes skyward to the beams of dawn upon his face.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• [(house) A secluded kitchen garden]:
        Dragonknight Dunn
    [(house) Expansive underground library]:
        Azyrac Proficy
    [(house) A gatehouse]:
        Tesha
    [(house) The great hall]:
        Aroan
    [Inside a small tent]:
        Entaro

I'm not sure if Proficy in the library or Entaro outside in the tent is funnier to me, but surely this says something about Mhaldor's hierarchy.
  • I go where the food is.
  • Peak said:
    me: sketches runes on all divine at q&a
    Phaestus, the Smith says to you, "Look, now you've gone and runed the q&a."

I lol'd
    that joke was only funny when @Kyrra did it.
  • A chorus of shrieking cries rise in a fell cacophony, their primordial symphony a declaration that a beast of Sllshya seeks its due.

Your environment conforms to that of Vessel.

Someone is taking a novel approach to seamonster hunting.

• Kog said:
    A chorus of shrieking cries rise in a fell cacophony, their primordial symphony a declaration that a beast of Sllshya seeks its due.

Your environment conforms to that of Vessel.

Someone is taking a novel approach to seamonster hunting.

Achaea's take on Clash of the Titans. Take on one massive sea monster, with another.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Aelyn said:
    That moment when even the Gods call you old.  :o   I totally laughed and imagined it though. <3@Gaia

The rustling of autumnal leaves accompanies a faint whisper upon a frigid breeze, primordial notes intoning, "Aelyn is simply too old. Her age goes beyond anything a number can convey."

The rustling of autumnal leaves accompanies a faint whisper upon a frigid breeze, primordial notes intoning, "I like to think when I birthed the first of the Spirits, Aelyn was standing behind Me saying 'Oh, that is pretty!'."
    Aaaaawh. That is both adorable, and such an awesome divine interaction <3