Gaia's Back.

edited January 2013 in North of Thera

Amberous motes drift across the firmament, petrifying into the form of Gaia, the Wildwood Queen.

Stirring the undergrowth, the hushed cadence of the Wildwood Queen resonates, "I am returned."

The earth rumbles ominously as the voice of Artemis, Goddess of the Cataclysm, booms across the

firmament, "At long last, the forces of Nature may be truly united! Your return shall be greatly

celebrated, My blessed Sister!"

Why do the hippies get all the luck. :(
I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)

Comments

• Very, very cool event.
  • Nice! I'm sure she'll be totally cool about certain parts of nature making way for Neo Shallam and stuff.
  • edited January 2013
    Silas said:
    Told you.

Yeah, looks like you have to suck to get Divine attention. :) I mean, look at what happened to Shallam...
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • This is what I get for having to do an overload of work this month :( I miss out on all the cool Team Green ritual and events.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• shit.

About to loose my druid powers
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Aepas said:
    shit.

About to loose my druid powers
    You gonna get Gaiowned.
  • Lodi said:
    Silas said:
    Told you.

Yeah, looks like you have to suck to get Divine attention. :) I mean, look at what happened to Shallam...

Based on the Mhaldor thread, looks like you guys are also gonna get some divine attention soon.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    This is pretty awesome.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Delphinus is pretty adorable when he's excited. ;)

I'm looking forward to the various implications this may bring about! And of course, very happy for Eleusis to get some love.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Tvistor said:
    I hate all of you so, so much. It's like an inferno of searing anger bursting from my heart and threatening to consume everyone that is getting active Divine. woiefjwelfmqwekfmqw

AND WHY DID KERESIS' OLD TOTEMS TURN TO GAIA? THERE ARE LIMITS YOU TREE-HUGGING LUNATICS, THERE ARE LIMITS.
    Negative, Tvistie. There are no limits. Concede now or forever hold your peace. (or Suffer...whichever is to your preference) :D
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Good thinking @Tvistor. Maybe if we blow up Mhaldor we too can get a god.

• Could not kill Aurora. Too hot!

• edited January 2013
    Iocun said:

Gaia's back gets a whole thread for itself? What about her other body parts?

The thread with the intersting parts got moved to The Gutte....I mean The Sewer.

• Looks cool, I hope it works out well for Loosis
  • edited January 2013
    Fingers crossed Team Blue are about to get smashed apart. :D

Edit: The fact Team Red got smashed but Team Blue was left alone sucks big time. The refugees are going to have to destroy some part of Nature to build thier new city. It would suck if the forestall community stands back and says, 'Well its ok if they do that, because we really need their help defending and they are all really nice guys, so screw the RP, being part of Team Blue makes life easier.' I'm hoping that the return of Gaia may herald a more hardcore stance which, in turn, will result in the destruction of Team Blue. Just to clarify my original statement, as I'm not sure why I just got a wtf...
  • @Delphinus: If only that were truly the case...
  • Lodi said:
    Fingers crossed Team Blue are about to get smashed apart. :D

Edit: The fact Team Red got smashed but Team Blue was left alone sucks big time. The refugees are going to have to destroy some part of Nature to build thier new city. It would suck if the forestall community stands back and says, 'Well its ok if they do that, because we really need their help defending and they are all really nice guys, so screw the RP, being part of Team Blue makes life easier.' I'm hoping that the return of Gaia may herald a more hardcore stance which, in turn, will result in the destruction of Team Blue. Just to clarify my original statement, as I'm not sure why I just got a wtf...
    ^Too prissy for hippies, this would be Cyrene's reaction to a bunch of raiders spray-painting "lolSartanrules" on the clock tower and dipping kittens in voyria.  "And if that wasn't enough, they didn't even clean up after their mounts.  Steaming piles of legendary steed dung and body parts everywhere.  Barbarians".
  • edited January 2013
    If that's the case, then why do I constantly hear about refugees turning up and assisting you guys defend against a raid? I can only go on what I see and it doesn't fit with what your saying. If your trying to distance yourselves then that's great, but it seems to be quite a whimsical effort. Plus, the refugees are about to destroy a chunk of Nature, what are you guys planning to do about it?

Edit: Every City State IG has destroyed a part of Nature by simply existing, you shouldn't be friendly with any of them.
  • edited January 2013
    Bringing back the original cast Y'all!

Eris next!

Yes cringe cringe! mwahaha.

• Can't we have Moistia, the Goddess of Damp Caves? After all Forestals do need more gods.

Yep, still bitter.