What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Draekar said:
    I heard something last night about @Entaro and his inspiring RP.

I have been reminiscing a lot of late with other older players about RP we used to take part in and how it is just not part of modern Achaea.

Quietly proud of Entaro and probably many others for keeping it alive!

• Stepping forward nimbly, you slam your head towards a scimitar-wielding Vertani soldier.
    You connect, stunning yourself momentarily!
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a scimitar-wielding Vertani soldier, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Order of the Hyperphysical.
    You have received 23 Bound Credits!
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

• I see dragon scales in @van's future if you keep hunting like that during double XP. Go go go! You're over halfway there now. 
  • You're halfway there timewise at around 90-91, 95-99 is the home stretch!

• Can I just pay you 10 credits to let me win @Van? It's a win win, :expressionless:
  • I was not paying attention at all.  I did a double take on the level message because of it.

You raze an Ulsyndar guard's magical shield with a golden, diamond-edged longsword.
    You brutally smash your shield into an Ulsyndar guard.
    You have slain an Ulsyndar guard, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Master of Sapience.

• Van said:
    I was not paying attention at all.  I did a double take on the level message because of it.

You raze an Ulsyndar guard's magical shield with a golden, diamond-edged longsword.
    You brutally smash your shield into an Ulsyndar guard.
    You have slain an Ulsyndar guard, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Master of Sapience.
    So much quicker, right? :D
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Can i join in?

You have slain Icosse, Mirrored Ire.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 124.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Avatar of Supramortal Existence.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    So cool to see so many people leveling up, and love the rivalry @Van and @Ginarrbrik. Good luck to both!

I managed to level up 45.2% yesterday towards level 114, and today another 7.6% so far. Great to see next level in sight, and nice to finally do some serious hunting again.

• Can I go to sleep yet? :P @Astryr

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    u made me put in a reckless check, thanks
  • 8th in sub-99 tier - Your Bound Credit balance has been adjusted by 150, bringing your total to /redacted/ Bound Credits.

Stepping forward nimbly, you slam your head towards Tu'eras, the Tsol'aa King.
    You connect, stunning yourself momentarily!
    Tu'eras, the Tsol'aa King says, "My death, as my father's, shall be avenged."
    You have slain Tu'eras, the Tsol'aa King, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 97.
    You have reached the illustrious level of First Among the Hosts.

• You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    Still clawing at a strange, spiderweb-shaped pendant hanging from her neck, a watch spider outrider expires upon the ground.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 105.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Almost there, homie. 98-99 is quick.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • The chaos in Ashtan (pun intended) was interesting to see today. Perseverance was definitely shown.

r.i.p Wattley
  • Caelan said:
    Got a sweet ass item set to non-decay and resetting.

Tried a new class and started understanding why I get so fucked up so quick.  A day of learning.
    High Five  RAD DUDES
  • Batista said:
    Caelan said:
    Got a sweet ass item set to non-decay and resetting.

Tried a new class and started understanding why I get so fucked up so quick.  A day of learning.
    High Five  RAD DUDES

It/That was pretty RAD.

• Drawing back a Dawnrender bastard sword, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at the Kamleikan shaman.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain the Kamleikan shaman, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 92.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Order of the Hyperphysical.

And this to top it all off!

The fire pendant is an almost liquid bright rose. In the centre, a large ruby is lodged, surrounded by ornate gold work.

Nice!

You transfer 1 Mayan crown to Ginarrbrik.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• https://ada-young.com/pastebin/9fhgh-Un
    I did a thing. Thanks everyone.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost.