New curing system in the works

Hi everyone! I'm interested in publishing a curing system that I've been using and have coded myself. That being said it is very class specific to me and this is a big problem. I was wondering if anyone would like to assist by providing me some class info so that I can publish it as a whole. I'm not looking to release it immediately and it will take a bit of work to get it to a point where it is used friendly. Any help on class info would be much appreciated.

Comments

• What classes do you need?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    All but shaman, jester, dragon, and paladin
  • Happy to help with Occie (Once i figure it out), Airlord and 2H

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I can give you Fire.
  • I can probably help in some capacity with most classes (basically anything that isn't factional, plus Paladin and Priest) if you say exactly what information you need.
    I'll let you know ig Toni,
  • I’ve got Psion and Earth, if you need it
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Serp, infernal, wlord
  • You spelled hawthorn wrong.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

fixed thanks 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    If you still need information for Runewarden let me know.

• Bruh...

Sentinel, Runewarden, Monk, Depthswalker, Dragon, Psion.  Home-built system.

I more need people to use it, find bugs, and help fix them than information at this point.  I've got a couple people willing.  Caelan I would love to have you on the team, I think we need to make things as simple as possible and you can totally help testing out if they're easy enough for a marine to understand. 
  • Made by Air Force, tested by Marines... definitely not recommending that system.

Kidding, of course. I'm down to test too, hit me up.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• I'm down to help look for bugs/check the code if you're still looking for people. Did you get that github set up?
  • Archaeon said:
    I more need people to use it, find bugs, and help fix them than information at this point.  I've got a couple people willing.  Caelan I would love to have you on the team, I think we need to make things as simple as possible and you can totally help testing out if they're easy enough for a marine to understand. 

Somehow I missed this (been busy and not checking all sections of forums).  Hit me up either via msg or tell and we can see what's up.

yeah i'm actually wrapping a few things up to make it ready for alpha testing, been pretty slow coding but i got some wind in my sails now.