Achaean Raves

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Definitely very entertaining to watch and interact with 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I love Cre'alhal so much, and she reminds me a lot of my irl partner so I squee whenever I see her ;-; 💖
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thank you @Kriex, and anyone else who has been working on the Svof project since it went public.

• Thanks to all of the Ashtan, especially to those involved in interacting with novices. You did a stellar job in showing us the Astani culture, the depth of Chaos lore and made us feel welcome and engaged, very grateful to all of you.
  • Damn. I missed this? Gonna have to un-retire my... SONOFA..

• Mouth gnashing at the air before it, Binward the humgii appears as Swarley pushes his beast-laden cart in from the north.

I love this lil fuckin humgii trash-truck.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Adrik said:
    Mouth gnashing at the air before it, Binward the humgii appears as Swarley pushes his beast-laden cart in from the north.

I love this lil fuckin humgii trash-truck.
    Imagine getting caught jay walking in front of that thing as it passed by.

• Not really in a position to spend money right now, but a rave for having a flat credit sale as well as gambling.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Just wanted to shout out to some of the Hashan crew for the past few months. It's been great fun with various events, elections, raiding, shrine fights, forays and the like. Big shout out to @Adrik and @Mezghar for the way they handled / are handling the Occultist storyline, especially around existing Occultists within Hashan. @Eryl I'll call out for the combat tips and pushing even when we (I) get frustrated and tableflip. @zekriol and @Minkai for being constant combat dummy's and awesome people, and not to forgot @Argwin, @Farrah and @Krizal too.

The admins make the game, but the players we have really bring it to life and it's people like the above that keep me coming back around to log in.

Sir, I will have you know I am in no way helpful and nothing but a menace to Hashan.
  • Just finished my first quest from Certimene (I hope... how can you tell how many you have completed successfully? Will there be a command to check?). It was awesome! This is going to be so much fun. And frustrating. But definitely fun!
  • Hi, @Oceana

You can: QUEST 935 DETAILS - this will indicate how many times you've completed it.
  • Raves @MaimDeVermiis for that Occultist History lesson. I want able to attend but I still got to read a log and it's opened up further avenues of research for me to pursue. 

I do like that she noted key references to give context so that those lagging behind could read up, too, in her own condescending way. 

I hope that we will be able to use this to foster interest in Occult ways.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Paux said:
    Raves @MaimDeVermiis for that Occultist History lesson. I want able to attend but I still got to read a log and it's opened up further avenues of research for me to pursue. 

I do like that she noted key references to give context so that those lagging behind could read up, too, in her own condescending way. 

I hope that we will be able to use this to foster interest in Occult ways.
    I was so mad that I had to miss this. I got a live play-by-play from @Imyrr while I was commuting to work, though, and everyone has filled me in IC, and it seems like the event was done pretty well. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • #2020theanthemthecounterrevolution
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited September 2020
    #DacianDiedWithDignity
    #MaldaathiDiedForThis
    #TheyLiedKnighthoodDied
    #OccultistsMatter
    #BringBackTheChurch
    #StopTheRetcons
  • Batista said:
    #DacianDiedWithDignity
    #MaldaathiDiedForThis
    #TheyLiedKnighthoodDied
    #OccultistsMatter
    #BringBackTheChurch
    #StopTheRetcons
    Are you asking them to retcon to stop retconning?
  • Paux said:
    Batista said:
    #DacianDiedWithDignity
    #MaldaathiDiedForThis
    #TheyLiedKnighthoodDied
    #OccultistsMatter
    #BringBackTheChurch
    #StopTheRetcons
    Are you asking them to retcon to stop retconning?
    cue Aeon entering from the left and waving his hand!

This is the 2020 movement that Achaea needs

#HousesDiedForThis
    #CitiesDiedForThis
    #RPDiedForThis

(I do love all the new toys, mechanics, and areas though!)