Svof - Do people still use it?

I installed it and it seems to work great, though I did die twice to voyria poison yesterday for some reason when it was working well before.

Most of the files in the github project haven't been updated in 5 years. Is there something else everyone is using? 

Comments

• Hey Kzir, SVOF is still used by quite a lot of people - there is a version of in client SVOF that is more up-to-date that most people use I believe which can be found below:

The client is missing a few classes/aff tracking mechanisms that may be added in the future, though overall it does still work.

• Thank you, I'll check that version out!
  • it didn't cure voyria because I was out of immunity, my mistake. 
  • Kzir said:
    it didn't cure voyria because I was out of immunity, my mistake. 
    If you’re using SVOF for the first time, you might want to have it enable serverside curing. You can do this with:

TN SS

This will make sure you are curing (most) afflictions that are not in svof due to recent release. There are some afflictions you will need to add in manually, but you will not need to do so until you begin fighting other players. These are also things cities and houses can help with if you approach it in the proper channels.
  • Thank you, @Eryl
  • dumb question, but how do you build the in-client-svof? generate.lua and Dockerfile don't exist
  • I ran the lua installModule line from the master branch readme on top of the master installed zip, using the in-client-svof branch files. Unsure if that's correct though. Would be helpful to have that in the README for in-client-svof?
  • Have you followed the install instructions in news post 107?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited August 2020
    Sobriquet said:
    Have you followed the install instructions in news post 107?
    news post 107, where do I find that?

• Readnews svo 107, assuming you're in the clan? If not, someone will induct you.. just shout 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."