Memorable quotes

Comments

• Saonji said:
    Matic doesn't gurantee a WSC, it can make you do obliterating/annihilating as well (and does so very frequently). So yes, still lucky.
    Never done Oblit for me. Always Annihilating, World or Plane. Even before the getting rhe PRC, never for an oblit. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Saonji said:
    Matic doesn't gurantee a WSC, it can make you do obliterating/annihilating as well (and does so very frequently). So yes, still lucky.
    Never done Oblit for me. Always Annihilating, World or Plane. Even before the getting rhe PRC, never for an oblit. 
    It was changed, it always granted AP/WSC but if you had cruscious it could grant oblit or PRC as well. Now it can only grant AP or WSC.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I will redouble my efforts
  • Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• edited July 2020
    -- Wrong thread.
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    This is a false charge you will never catch me Targossassing
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Sophi said:
    This is a false charge you will never catch me Targossassing
    But will they catch you ridin dirty?

• Nobody does suffering quite like Cyrene does, I guess.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

• It is, after all, absolutely horrible to semi-regularly have a chance for your city to get together and discuss things with the leadership. Why would anyone want that?
  • Exactly.

• Keorin said:
    It is, after all, absolutely horrible to semi-regularly have a chance for your city to get together and discuss things with the leadership. Why would anyone want that?
    When they tend to take up literal hours of the day and nothing is accomplished, yes.
  • Cyrenians don't do anything else productive, so senate meetings are their one grasp towards being relevant that they do have. Don't take it away from them. 

• Jonathin said:
    Ahh yes, the typical Achaean response. "They do something that we don't want to do, so obviously it affects me enough to warrant bashing them on forums for it."
    Some people just like shitting on others in order to garner popularity points. This is life, not just Achaea. 

• Other than Santar's comment, and let's be honest... who really pays attention to him? No-one was bashing Cyrene. 
  • Vhaynna said:
    Other than Santar's comment, and let's be honest... who really pays attention to him? No-one was bashing Cyrene. 
    So you try to disprove my point by.... proving my point?

• Lol boomer.

• Sobriquet said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Other than Santar's comment, and let's be honest... who really pays attention to him? No-one was bashing Cyrene. 

Poor thing got scolded by daddy Sob and immediately backpedaled into throwing someone else under the bus. Like a teenager who got in trouble.

And geez, if you can't joke about Senate meetings, what can you joke about? I actually kind of like that flavour of their RP, all jokes aside. It gives their otherwise aimless politics some meat.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Vhaynna said:
    I have paid attention to Santar since 'omg a kiddy pool is on my head" and I laughed for like 2 hours. I still chuckle when I remember it.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Vhaynna said:
    My comment wasn't even directed at you so... no?

@Santar I didn't backpedal either, or throw you under the bus. No one else 'bashed' Cyrene. Saonji posted a quote that happened, IC, because hey, we're in Memorable Quotes and this is where IC quotes go. If people are going to try and sit here and say their House/City/Clan doesn't joke and make fun of other Cities/Houses/Clans, then I'm gonna straight up call you a damn liar. But trying to make other people feel bad because someone completely outside of their control posts a comment they made on the forums (which was only, I assume, to show Lady Pandora's response), is just sad.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Who cares lol
  • Achilles said:
    You resign from your House position as Guardian of the Blades.

It's been a good ride, going to take an extended break from Achaea.  Everyone stay safe, friend or foe alike.
    Another Knight slumbers. :(

Take care, man.
  • Achilles said:

It's been a good ride, going to take an extended break from Achaea.  Everyone stay safe, friend or foe alike.
    Take care, enjoy the virtual world with respawns turned off, that place is hardcore mode on steroids >.>’
  • Achilles said:

Wish Achaea was better to you. Stay safe, visit when you can, I might still be around when you come back.