FREE FULL GUI

1234568»

Comments

• Thank you. I think I searched all available UIs on this forum.
    The one that I made work and which is the closet to HTML client is this one:
    https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/6285/nightfallui-free-mudlet-gui-and-script-suite/p1
    So far I could not make buttons work, but perhaps I will figure it out. Also it is missing indicators for rage skills, so I would need to code them in.

For anyone looking to download nighfallUI, dropbox link is broken, but at the bottom of the message, you can see a zip file attached.

I am still wondering if anyone has a copy of original one, perhaps I could steal a few elements from there.

Also wondering, how do people generally play? I have great trouble processing a moving wall of text, it makes me dizzy. So this is why GUI is a big help.
  • Marmidon said:
    Also wondering, how do people generally play? I have great trouble processing a moving wall of text, it makes me dizzy. So this is why GUI is a big help.

Quite a lot of people play without anything except a chat box, using triggers to cut down on how much text is shown.
    Most people who have GUIs just don't give them out, like the ones that you have tried already.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I use almost nothing other than a few gags to play the game, personally. But I've been here since like 2005 so blobs of words basically look like pictures to me.

• My GUI is held together with hopes and pixiedust. Would not subject anyone to trying to understand it.

I don't even understand some days.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Marmidon said:
    No other recommendations? Are people playing without GUI in Mudlet?
    I pretty much play without one. Just a few very basic things like a compass and a console for the sea map when I sail. Never much cared for a gui, though I'd give much for the equivalent in ambient sound triggers. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I guess it really depends if the person is used to the GUI or not. I guess when new players get introduced to Nexus, it makes it harder to transition to Mudlet.