Ak Opponent Tracking

1789101113»

Comments

• Thanks again.

• Is there a variable for soft locks? For example if affstrack.hardlock = 1 then <insert murder move>.

Thanks!
  • truescore and softscore
  • is this package still viable? and if so is it still available for download?
  • Yes, it definitely still is. Current link buried earlier in thread, here it is again: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m6dnd61o8ncc5oe/AAAmY0FPLzuIDaYKDH0WVHsEa?dl=0
  • Am I super blind or is guilt not tracked by this? If it is, what is it called? If not, what's the best way to go about adding it without just making my own set of lines/cures? 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Update on the above: I figured that out, but now I'm having trouble figuring out how AK handles cures that have 3p cured lines (aka guilt). I can get it to recognize that lobelia cures guilt, and that the 3p line means that guilt is cured, but it's still tracking, for instance, guilt and spiritburn as possibly cured when lobelia is eaten but the guilt 3p line isn't there. If anyone has a solution to that, please let me know!

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• long shot but figured to ask, 

Does anybody use this with DSL and have a script to track what venoms to give? 

the whole ..aff == 0, is throwing off my coding so wondering if anyone has something already working.

TIA.
  • edited November 2020
    There isn't an optimal venom to give. You need to choose what you want to give and you do that based on what you've already given. I think there's a few example scripts included with AK, if you poke around.
  • @Amranu yeah, I found a dragon venom script. Thanks :) 
  • Has anyone got experience using AK as an Alchemist? I've noticed doing truewracks that AK is tracking the wrong afflictions. Like I'll truewrack paralysis / asthma and AK will record them as gaining two entirely different afflictions.
  • Yes, I use it for visual output though, not for scripting attacks, but works fine for me.

Do you have anything installed that might be interfering?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Austere Are you still maintaining this?  I have an idea.
  • Shecks said:
    @Austere Are you still maintaining this?  I have an idea.
    Yes, yes I am. 
  • edited January 2021
    So I remember having this issue a long time ago, but I cannot for the life of me remember how I fixed it. I set ak.odirk to "an assassin's dirk" which is what I have but AK won't track the first stab, it will track the second one just fine though. Any ideas?

EDIT: so it appears it just won't track anything but curare.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Estinien said:
    So I remember having this issue a long time ago, but I cannot for the life of me remember how I fixed it. I set ak.odirk to "an assassin's dirk" which is what I have but AK won't track the first stab, it will track the second one just fine though. Any ideas?

Are you getting errors or anything? 
  • Austere said:
    Estinien said:

Are you getting errors or anything? 
    Nope, no errors at all. Current venoms populates fine ( {["an assassin's dirk"] = {"xentio", "curare"}} but when I actually dstab it doesn't track the venoms. It only tracks curare on the "Horror overcomes blah blah blah" line.
  • I have had trouble with this before, not for snake but in general. You need to go check the trigger lines to see if there are any if statements that are hindering it, or add an OppGainedAff("affliction") yourself. Also have some herb eats not firing at times when ping is bad, I think it's just an ignored cures thing because AK doesn't find the timing plausible.
  • PS also helps to have AK throw out target affs on your prompt to check if maybe it did get added, just never echoed it to you properly. 
  • Pariah has a passive cure, to my knowledge. New trigger required!

^Something pulses from within the chest of (.+)\, and \w+ seems more vital\.$

if ak.ai() then return end
    if IsTargetted(matches[2]) then 
       ak.cure.passive()
    end

• So, I'm not very familiar with mudlet scripting, and couldn't figure out how to use osettings but I'm trying to use the tracking system to help formulate some combat reflexes. I'm using a key bind to the first function and don't have any issues selecting the first "venom" combination, but when trying the second "venom combination" , nothing happens and  when looking at  errors see (tho not nessisarily at the same time) any and all help is appreciated:

[ERROR:] object:<VineCombo> function:<Key61>

<[string "Key: VineCombo"]:5: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)>

[ERROR:] object:<Vine/Thorn> function:<Key60>

<[string "Script: HeartSeed(VenomPull)"]:6: attempt to compare nil with number>

Here are the functions the called order:

key bind- vinefn()

script-

function vinefn()

if not affstrack.vinewreathe then

send ("queue add eqbal vinewreathe " ..target)

elseif affstrack.vinewreathe then

limbfn()

venomfn()

propfn()

thornfn() 

end

end

function thornfn()

send ("wipe arms;target "..limb..";propagate arms with "..propagation..";envenom arms with  "..vcombo[1]..";thornrend "..target)

end

function limbfn()

if limb == nil then

limb = "left leg"

elseif limb == "left leg" then

limb = "right leg"

elseif limb == "right leg" then

limb = "torso"

elseif limb == "torso" then

limb = "left leg"

end  

end

function venomfn()

vcombo = {}

if math.random(100)<50 then

if affstrack.score.asthma<100 then

table.insert(vcombo,"kalmia")

elseif affstrack.score.anerexia<100 then

table.insert(vcombo,"slike")

elseif affstrack.score.crippledarm<100 then

table.insert(vcombo,"epteth")

end

end

end

function propfn()

if math.random(100)<50 then

if affstrack.score.slickness<100 then

propagation = "valerian"

elseif affstrack.score.healthleech<100 then

propagation = "kelp"

end

end

end

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    You should stick that in proper format in a bin or something. Really hard to look at code like that otherwise. Anorexia there has a typo though. You wrote anerexia instead. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    You should stick that in proper format in a bin or something. Really hard to look at code like that otherwise. Anorexia there has a typo though. You wrote anerexia instead. 
    Ahh ya I wasn’t sure the proper way to do that but I’m pretty sure you’ve fixed my problem regardless, I’ll fix my spelling mistake and if I’m still having issues will try to redo it the proper way
  • I've been using AK just straight out of the box to get the enemy affliction list but I'm starting to look at other possibilities. One thing I've noticed is that the psion triggers include a cecho line for bleeding when the enemy has haemophilia, but the echo doesn't actually go off.

If I set an alias to cecho ak.bleeding that works fine. So it's not like this trigger is broken, it is correctly tracking bleeding once haemo goes up, and it can echo that information, but for whatever reason this trigger's cecho doesn't go off. I could make a new trigger on something but since there already is one I'd rather just figure out why that one isn't working.

Anybody know why? I don't see any reason why it wouldn't just looking at the trigger. Also, I've added some extra stuff to the echo but it wasn't working when it was just cecho(ak.bleeding) either.

if IsTargetted(matches[2]) then
       OppGainedAff("Asthma")
    	 ak.limbs.LimbHit(matches[2], "Me", "psion", "head", "percent")
    end
    if IsTargetted(matches[2]) and affstrack.score.haemophilia > 0 then 
    	local bleedr = 0	
    	if affstrack.score.prone == 100 then
    		bleedr = 160
    	else
    		bleedr = 75
    	end
    	ak.bleeding = ak.bleeding + bleedr
    	cecho("\n<red>=-= BLEEDING = "..ak.bleeding.." =-=")
    	ak.scoreup(matches[2])
    end
    -- LIMB HIT: head

• @Glark It could be that ak.limbs.limbHit is erroring and so the rest of the script isn't running?

• I tried commenting that section out since I don't use AK limbs but that didn't seem to do it. I noticed while testing that it does properly track bleeding in the prompt so I'll probably just go with that and maybe add something separate to cecho when it's in combust range. Thanks though, worth checking.

• @Austere I'm having kind of a strange problem with this. I'm not certain whether it is AK or something else that is causing it. Not long after I installed AK 7.8 and zGUI and TK, I began testing a spar and a target affliction began showing up for epilepsy. Now I have since just lived with a false target affliction that shows in everything. I know others have said they have never seen anything like this. This shows up in AK alerting...

It also shows up in the zGUI Target Affs window...

And it never, ever goes away on this particular profile. When I login as an alt player, on a separate profile, with the same add-ons, I don't have anything similar show up.

Any suggestions as to where this is coming from and how to clear it out? I suppose I could set up a separate profile and set everything up from scratch, but I'd rather not, if you get my meaning.

Any ideas anyone?