How many hours a week do you play?

Curious how many hours a week other folks play, on average. 

Some folks I see from time to time, but others always seem to be logged in. 

Comments

• Too damn many, though some of that is just sitting there while alt-tabbed to another window and checking back in every so often.

• I want to say I'm in this range, but it also depends what other games I'm playing. Some weeks I'll log ridiculous hours (the last war, for instance), and some weeks I'm not eligible for city credit purchases.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Working from home sees me logged in pretty much all day every day.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Most of my time is spent on weekends, but I do take bashing breaks during work and some after work. While I may be on a lot, I am not always able to do much more than idle or bash here and there.
  • I used to be here all the time, but I force myself to limit it these days. 
  • I'm about as retired as you can be in game while actually still doing more than just logging in.

• I've been playing too much lately which was easy since I've been working from home since March. Trying to take a few steps back and balance things out a little better!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Too many is the hr simple and truthful answer 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I was at 41+ but pulled right back, haven’t spent more than maybe 20 hours on one game in a week in since june, although yump 2 is stealing hours from me :(
  • I guess 10-20 is about right. The past week or three I've barely passed 10, because I've been playing other games instead. Mostly Borderlands 3. Even before that I think I'd still been getting barely 20, and most of it was afk.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Pushing to Dragon I was easily spending every waking hour hunting or recuperating from hunting. Now I just laze around working on House tasks while alt tabbed, with the occasional side hunting though not as long as before now.
  • Less than 10-20 hrs/wk lately, but you didn't give me that option. 

I used to play 21-40 hrs/week,  but then life happened.

Now I spend more time daydreaming about what I would do if I got to play than actually playing. 
  • I only vote in checkbox polls, but too many.

• Paux said:
    Less than 10-20 hrs/wk lately, but you didn't give me that option. 

I used to play 21-40 hrs/week,  but then life happened.

Now I spend more time daydreaming about what I would do if I got to play than actually playing. 
    Saaaaaaame. Then developing rp storylines and possibilities in daydreaming that'll likely never happen cause of being unable to play as much :/
  • my playtime is drastically reduced for the next couple of months. I'm launching a company and have competitions to win! :)