Achaean Raves

Comments

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    Raves @ all the people of Ashtan. You're so much fun to be around. 
    That's just cause you don't have to live there.
    Neither do you! 
  • Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    So perhaps I should just remain the local Hashani barfly?
  • Paux said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    So perhaps I should just remain the local Hashani barfly?
    No, if you are gonna go down the rabbit hole, plunge yourself dick first with as much as your body as you can. No one likes a half-asser, go whole ass so we can get a decent price on you at the next donkey firesale.
  • edited July 2020
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    Ready to be killed by @Aurora for aggressively recruiting Chaotic, Heathen Scum like @Penwize, @Vhaynna, and @Aliandor

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My Penwize 😡

You can have the other two.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    My Penwize 😡

You can have the other two.

You will be paid in full a small sum that will reflect your loss. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I don't remember giving you permission to buy me, or giving someone else permission to sell me.  I object to this!
  • You’ve been in my pocket for years now. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Pocket Penwize. Definitely sounds more effective than Pocket Sand.

• Can confirm: throwing me at people is as deadly as it is entertaining.

Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Penwize is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use

• Penwize said:
    Side effects may include: painful rectal itch

Ooooh.. now I know what's wrong

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Jinsun said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    Neither do you! 
    This is incorrect. For reasons I'm not going to get into, Vhaynna very much HAS to live in Ashtan.
  • Astarod said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    Ready to be killed by @Aurora for aggressively recruiting Chaotic, Heathen Scum like @Penwize, @Vhaynna, and @Aliandor

You can have Penwize. He keeps threatening to bell me. Maybe if he's over there, he'll stop.
  • He won’t 

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Vhaynna said:
    Jinsun said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    Neither do you! 
    This is incorrect. For reasons I'm not going to get into, Vhaynna very much HAS to live in Ashtan.
    Ahhh the darkwalker tasks are incomplete!
  • I'd like to give a big rave to everyone, honestly, but I can't, so here's who stands out on first thought:
    - Keorin, for doing such an amazing job with citywork currently.
    - Zadkiel, Roselie, and the other house leaders of the Outriders for keeping things fun and vibrant whenever folks're logged on (I was a little sour when my House game only got one participant, I'll admit, but I'm back to liking the Outriders again now!)
    - Pandora, for keeping my character on her toes (the wings were a bit of an oopsie I should have checked Divine symbols first, but it's played into a somewhat fun scenario)
    - Whatever Divine was behind the recent still-culminating events, for having the whole world watching.
    - Atalkez, for making a great RP story thread folks're talking about all over the place and even a lowly newbie Cyrenian is enthralled by.
    - Tofi, for continuing to be the best.
    - Killian, for being Killian.
    - The design team behind my new pet Seileth, for giving me a fun friend and a new way to express RP, and putting up with my pesky desires.
    - Everyone putting in an effort to make this game such an enthralling place I can't stop coming back to. I hope one day to join you all in making some proper fun myself, after I do the whole.. getting good at combat and learning how to write good RP stuff, hehe.
    - Veldrin, for fuelling my character's fascination with Tarah a little.
    - Hashan for being pretty much the only city with a fully comprehensive public library I've enjoyed pinching things from.
    - And lastly, all the newbies I've been able to help here and there for not letting the knee-scrapes get to them.

Now to get back to hunting, as that whole getting-a-pet thing put me at exactly 0 gold and 0 credits... :lol:
  • Jinsun said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Jinsun said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Paux said:
    Neither do you! 
    Ahhh the darkwalker tasks are incomplete!
    Yes
  • @Pandora thank you for the chocolate! It was really sweet. :)

i'm a rebel

• double entendre?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Adrik the timing for this was pretty funny I thought, so figured I'd tag you since you had answered my question about it the other day. It finally happened just now when I logged in and played the horn.

Raising a sun-bleached bone gemshorn to your lips, you masterfully play a complex but gentle tune,
    the soft lilt of the pastoral instrument pleasantly muted.
    At long last, you think that you've fully mastered how to play the gemshorn.

• Nothing gets my RP heart-on raging more than a good conlang.
  • So this didnt happen today, but over the past week or two i have had the utter delight of dealing with a number of denizens in hashan to get something moving and over the past week it finally came to fruition. Massive raves to @Twilight for bothering to put up with the insanity that is me.

@Sothantos for his lovely cots. @Elyra with her hated rivalry with Harris and amazing cooking. Mezghar and his people pleasing ways... And @Eryl for making me dig a hole and never telling me why i dug it.
  • Adrik said:
    So this didnt happen today, but over the past week or two i have had the utter delight of dealing with a number of denizens in hashan to get something moving and over the past week it finally came to fruition. Massive raves to @Twilight for bothering to put up with the insanity that is me.

@Sothantos for his lovely cots. @Elyra with her hated rivalry with Harris and amazing cooking. Mezghar and his people pleasing ways... And @Eryl for making me dig a hole and never telling me why i dug it.
    I have a mighty fine hole now, and it’s all thanks to my friends.
  • Eryl said:

Um ... I feel like this isn't the sort of thing you should be posting publicly. 
  • Penwize said:
    Eryl said:

Um ... I feel like this isn't the sort of thing you should be posting publicly. 
    It's okay. Everyone can see my hole, as long as they ask permission from Hashan to enter it, first!
  • I mean, there were 3 of is trying to widen it at the same time

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Holey crap.
  • That's not how you spell holy.