Player Pics

Comments

• Nicely done @Peak..  feet are overrated :-)

That actually looks pretty painful. Best of luck healing up!  Im waiting for a blister to heal on my left leg so I can wear my prosthetic again (chemo killed my platelets so it isnt healing as fast as normal.  Been like a month). It is killing me because I have a new helmet, bitch-be-good getback whip, and am itching to ride. Hope you get both wheels back on the ground soon!

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    You just need to get put down already old man
  • edited May 2020
    Archaeon said:
    You just need to get put down already old man
    I've choke-slammed the reaper at least twice.  That bitch comes back he better come correct. Put some respect in his mouth.

• Hair is too long, hairdressers have been closed.

• Got some good quality time in with two of our herd tonight.  Duke (Left/Belgian Draft) and Loretta (Right/Percheron).  Our farriers husband passed away, so we are patiently awaiting her arrival.  

• Hot Asian dude with attack kitty, oh my.
  • Eoka said:

Can you tell she's my mom?   :p

Nose, brow, ears, jaw, chin, interesting taste in jewelry--you got a lot from her!
  • Took a ride on the atv tonight, grabbed this as I was pulling out of parking.  Don’t love much about New England, but I’ve seen some serious sunsets up here.

• Supposed to have some good sunsets in FL and New England from the dust storm from the Sahara that is in the US...

I get some great sunsets right off my back deck in CT all summer long. I wish my camera on my phone rendered the colors better.  It really struggles with oranges, pinks, and reds.  Oh well..

• CT and VT are two New England states I've never really spent a lot of time in.  I live in southern Maine, right on the Seacoast.  But I'm a New Yorker through and through, miss home like crazy, especially in the winter
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited June 2020
    Caelan said:
    Supposed to have some good sunsets in FL and New England from the dust storm from the Sahara that is in the US...

I get some great sunsets right off my back deck in CT all summer long. I wish my camera on my phone rendered the colors better.  It really struggles with oranges, pinks, and reds.  Oh well..
    I get some pretty spectacular sunsets off my balcony and my phone camera never does them justice. Ever. I upgraded my phone solely for improved photo quality and while the pictures can be nice, it’s got nothing on what I see myself.

I long to capture those reds, oranges, pinks and especially yellows. Phone cameras just can’t handle the spectrum well imo.

Yes, mobile phone posting is just going to insert those pictures anywhere. I tried playing around with panarama too :/

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Yeah I get good results with my actual camera, and got my S7 back in the day because it was worlds better in camera quality but still sucks...  it is odd thouh. Mg wife uses an S6 and gets better color results.

• Even the most sophisticated cameras can only capture something like half of the detail that the human eye can pick up. The reason you see something remarkable, only to photograph it and then think 'hey, this is nothing like what I saw!' is because you're literally looking at two different 'pictures.' That's why it's so important to edit your photos after they're taken -- it's akin to darkroom film development in terms of completing the process.

Also, while phone camera software has gotten much better, whether it's with the image enhancement algorithms they naturally run when you take the photo, facial recognition/brightening/focusing/sharpening, or simulating techniques like bokeh you'd otherwise need more sophisticated lenses to achieve, it still hasn't caught up to what a skilled photo editor can do, either with an enhancement suite like Lightroom or something a bit more robust like Photoshop. 

There are some pretty great photo editing applications you can use on your phone, though. VSCO, Lightroom, and a couple others are fairly popular!
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Uhh. Settle down, Sparky. My phone takes HDR.  :-) 

Just kidding.
    Seriously though, I kinda knew that. I still think it is ridiculous but.. I also can't bitch because my phone is 5 years old.  That is ancient in the tech game, especially when an upgraded camera is a big marketing point for most companies. 

• Yesterday was weird. I had worked some crazy hours the day before (almost 24), so I was running way low on sleep. Raid hit right as I was about to log off to finish up work, so did that then passed out for a few hours.

Then, apparently, we acquired a dog.

• Reptile houses are always my favourite in places like that. I have 2 lizards at home and few years back had quite a variety of snakes. Nice pictures :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Damn you grew a lot of hair pretty fast, compared to when you played Drax.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Saonji said:
    Damn you grew a lot of hair pretty fast, compared to when you played Drax.
    *munches food* so quiet
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    didn't know they recasted Drax with Jason Mamoa
  • Trey said:
    MY BOY IS BACK

• VanVan
    edited July 2020
    Hurricane Isaias? 

*cast demon apathy*

• Van said:
    Hurricane Isaias? 

*cast demon apathy*