Best Brawler Bonanza? BEGIN

13»

Comments

• I super don't belong next to those names when it comes to theory crafting. Thoroughly appreciate the compliment, but I'm dumb as a brick, just persistent, they're in another level. I'll happily take a place on any "low escrow" list as consolation.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Low IQ more like
  • Minifie said:
    Gilliam said:
    No one ever rates elemental lords :anguished: 
    Air: Astarod
    Earth: Atalkez
    Fire: I can't find any to fight so I unno
    Water: Balkin maybe
    Tary as fire, Solnir put work into it but Tary is single-handedly carrying it on his back. It's a cool class flavourwise, group stuff is awesome to my knowledge, but yeah, it roflstomps or is cockblocked. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure Taryius and I are the only ones consistently using fire lord. He is definitely better than me at it since mine is "auto" and I haven't built in flex paths yet like he can playing it more manually.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• edited February 2020
    Pyori said:
    Jovolo said:
    Putting Dunn before Farrah in Bard is a disagreeable choice 
    Almost as if these lists are always gonna be entirely subjective.

You didn't even put Tanris on your list. He's a Brit too so that's basically treason.

@Farrah we can't put you for every class. That is specifically reserved for Mizik. Even including ones he hasn't played.
    I don't care if you list me. It's been years since I played bard. It was the comment about being okay because I got minuet nerfed like that was the height of my barding that brought on my reaction. Pff.

I picked up firelord recently and would kind of like to try some 1v1 as it but can't say I have yet.
  • I'm the best bard anyway Farrah. I one shotted more people with DJTJ than anyone else ever.

• Cooper said:
    I'm the best bard anyway Farrah. I one shotted more people with DJTJ than anyone else ever.

Best serpent too. 1v1ed me while I was fighting someone else. :(
  • Farrah gets it.

(She was fighting Proficy in a locked room in Mhaldor and I somehow managed to lock her while she killed him. I think Proficy still died)

• Farrah said:
    Pyori said:
    Jovolo said:
    Putting Dunn before Farrah in Bard is a disagreeable choice 
    Almost as if these lists are always gonna be entirely subjective.

You didn't even put Tanris on your list. He's a Brit too so that's basically treason.

@Farrah we can't put you for every class. That is specifically reserved for Mizik. Even including ones he hasn't played.
    I don't care if you list me. It's been years since I played bard. It was the comment about being okay because I got minuet nerfed like that was the height of my barding that brought on my reaction. Pff.

I suppose joking doesn't always translate very well with text.

• edited February 2020
    1) Jhui
    2) Tanris
    3) Mizik
    4) Jarrel
    5) Tirac
    6) Rennyn
    7) Ranzou

Can't think of any others at this time. No particular order. 

Jarrel-smalljpg

• I'm sure @Cooper could chime in here, he was around way back when my first few characters were around.  Tranquility was a shining example of what a monk with artifacts could do to a populace not really prepared for PK on a 100% basis.  I remember Zero and Andelas being pretty nasty at their times, maybe not top tier, but I really don't remember that specifically.
  • Cain 1-10

KAI ME LOSERZ

• why is Manu never in these lists. I thought he was a god PK in his time? 
  • Dragon Occie tough to measure. All client side systems failing to cure aeon, very few people had arties to tank Dragon Occultist passive damage, let alone star/warp. Repeat Hangedman had no fail chance. I was a perma lv75 unartied rajamala monk back then. No amount of unhindered offense could kill a Dragon before I fell over to storm/slime/firelord/distortaura - humbug sip. 18 base int was MAD for area wide star/doppie warp. Then arties.

The game was broken and insane back then. He could tank and kill most of Hashan at any time before insta Astralforming away.
  • Manu is in the OP's list also 
  • OP's list sucks considering it missed Tanris.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.