Occultist: Aliases/Keys/Macros?

I'm fiddling with my Occultist Abilities and finally getting around to making the aliases, key bindings, macros for my abilities. I am setting up 2 to 3 letter aliases for all my abilities, but won't that be really difficult to do when you're trying to do three to four things per equilibrium time? 

When I played bard, I aliased everything spamming back and forth between deciding venom, jabbing with venom, deciding song, singing song song while playing manage harmonics minigame was too much for me and I had to write a script to handle deciding my venoms and deciding songs for me. I wanted to know if Occultist is the same way. From what I had read, it was less exact-affliction intense and more spam afflictions and watch for an opening to secure a victory, which sounded more accessible for a combat novice like me. 

So what would you suggest for setting up my initial reflex package for Occultist so that I can get my hands dirty in the arena that will put me on the right path to enlightenment?  

Answers

• Occultist still has to manage 2 different bals like they always have. Your eq/ent bal isn't gonna line up even with diadem and 'max' ent speed.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Saonji said:
    Occultist still has to manage 2 different bals like they always have. Your eq/ent bal isn't gonna line up even with diadem and 'max' ent speed.
    Thanks for the heads up. I am glad I didn't try to full-manual. Have you found a way that works for  you for aliases/keys/macros?