How feline is a rajamala?

Hi, i’m just curious, can a rajamala’s appearance vary in terms of their feline features and how much of them are cat?
for example, i’ve seen some descriptions and images on here that describe some rajamalan characters as being like humans with just cat ears and a tail. However on other official images of achaea, it looks like they are purely cat like in facial features. 
What is the general consensus?

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    In a world where a bugwoman and a troll man can produce a cat creature,  I'd say that you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want
  • I wouldn't quite say "whatever you want", as I do believe you should try to be at least somewhat recognizable for your race, but it's ok if there's quite a large range of possibilities.

And well, for some races, being "recognizable" is very relative anyways. Particularly, humans, mhun, trolls, sirens, dwarves, and tsol'aa don't really have any definite features that distinguish them from another, so it's more or less just a gradient between those anyways (i.e. trolls being typically taller, dwarves generally being a bit stockier, etc.). Rajamalas, xorans, horkvals, atavians, tash'la, grooks, and satyrs are more definitely different, but even there you'd expect all sorts of genetic combinations.
    Sirens usually have some things that set them apart, from most of the descriptions I've read anyways 
  • Dunno, I've seen some other races with pretty big boobs as well...
  • @Thaisen your opinion is wrong and you should seek counseling. 

JK, lol, defend that hill buddy. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited May 2020
    I change race frequently. Often once or twice a day.

Plus I'm a shapeshifter.  I can be a Tash'la and conjure a magical beak like a turtle to snap at someone and then immediately embrace the powers of an icewyrm.

Pretty sure all of that means I can do and be any amount of <race>-like that I want and justify it IC.  Hell I could be the epitome of a Horkval and then change my entire desription based on the mutations of so much changing and shapeshifting.  To the point I NEVER have the same descriptions repeat, of I were so inclined.

I am not.  But this is part of how I justify not wearing clothes IG.   Plus they dont have jeans and a T. (Also because I am not great at descriptions, I hate 'fashion', and a tiny bit of laziness)

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Humanoid feline. I normally go by what the help files do, and don't, specify:

My interpretation would be that all rajamala have coats, but since they're humanoid some patches without coat or with "paw-like texture" would be ok.

• edited May 2020
    There is a picture on the website...
    That said, for once I agree with Archaeon. Genetics are a weird thing in Achaea; I don't think you have to go full-on fursuit-style appearance, so long as you're distinguishable as a Rajamalan, and not some abomination that wears cat accessories and meows at people.

Did someone say fursuit
  • edited May 2020
    Paux said:
    Pin on Humanoid beast
    That's a camel...

(Also, please resize your images for the benefit of people who aren't on mobile, because the forums are too shit to do it automatically.)
  • Antonius said:
    Paux said:
    Pin on Humanoid beast
    That's a camel...

(Also, please resize your images for the benefit of people who aren't on mobile, because the forums are too shit to do it automatically.)

Indeed.. a camel.  Not sure how you confused that with a feline.... like, at all.

• There once was a Raja whose description was that of a camel.. 

I remembered it when looking at this topic and thought it might ring someone else's memory as well. 

Sorry about the pic size.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    TBH I don't really care how feline you make yourself so long as you remember they are 'tiger-like' not 'cat-like'. All those cat-Rajas running around purring and talking about 'feesh' are one of those things that really grinds my gears as a player.

• Skye said:
    talking about 'feesh'

• edited May 2020
    Real video of rajamala ordering meals from Skye.   

• ColganoColgano Nebraska
    *hairball* *cathiss*. That's all I've got to say about it. Embrace the kitteh.
  • Skye said:
    TBH I don't really care how feline you make yourself so long as you remember they are 'tiger-like' not 'cat-like'. All those cat-Rajas running around purring and talking about 'feesh' are one of those things that really grinds my gears as a player.

Late to this thread, but did someone say feeeeeesh???

;-)

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    They are just text khajiit.
  • Sophi said:
    They are just text khajiit.

Raja has coin if you have feesh.

(ok I'll stop now)