Mace artifacts

I'm not sure how to ask this in the game. Do the maces for money via credits offer a significant increase in performance over the summon mace? I searched this forum and people say it is needed in PvP stuff. 

I like the imagery of a priest smashing bad guys with a powerful mace with an angel over his shoulder. 

If not OK to ask here, where is an appropriate place to ask IG or how should I word it IG. I'm having a hard time trying to be creative with translating OOC talk to IG talk. Sorry if not appropriate to ask here.

Comments

• Forums are here for questions, nothing wrong with that. We'll tend to try to push you IG if the question is something your character should be asking instead of you necessarily. This in particular is a grey area, since it's quite obviously an OOC thing regarding arties. 

To your question! The Mace will help quite a bit in what you can do both in PvP and PvE. It's not intended to be a requirement, but it is very very helpful. As with any kind of promotional content, it's intended to be a bonus otherwise there is no point in purchasing it. With the Renown system, and the ability to buy a level 1 and slowly upgrade it over time, it's never been easier to get the artefacts you're wanting!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I see what you mean with "help artefact tradeins", that's pretty cool, you can just pay the price difference from level to level :) 
  • Just to clarify on the above, you don't need to trade in artefacts you just use the UPGRADE command 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Ended up jumping the shark and just getting a level 3 mace and SoA. 2 fewer things to occupy my mind :) 
  • Just a casual ~$700 buy in this here text game.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.