Memorable quotes

Comments

• Damn if only she had gold to repair it...

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• It shouldn't have been a narrow escape though....total loss of crew or bust...
  • Yikes.

• God I hate Mezghar's deathsight.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• That was great.  We rushed and Andraste's miasma and my crucible killed everyone on our side while Mezghar mopped up Hashan.  Hehe.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A little over 110 million sovereigns sunk into the Pandora auction. I get the feeling that's still chump change compared to what some people have. Definitely some really big drops in that auction though.

* Three Pandoran Tickets: one to turn an enemy of the winner's choosing into a toad, one for the Wayward Heir's assistance in event planning, and one to spend a day with Her in any manner the winner chooses. Sold to Ploutos for 800,000 gold, Lyndee for 5,100,000 gold, and Akri for 4,000,000 gold, respectively.
    * One scrying parallelopipedon: function unknown, relic from a distant plane. Sold to Antonius for 3,300,000 gold.
    * One crystalline egg: presumed to be Kx'Krah, though we have no records of their reproductive habits. Sold to Endryn for 1,500,000 gold
    * One portrait of the Wayward Heir's family. Sold to Morthif for 3,500,000 gold.
    * One burning ice cube from another distant plane. Sold to Yen for 8,000,000 gold
    * One scabbard to the sword 'Two Suns.' Sold to Taryius for 2,000,000 gold.
    * One magpie figurehead. Sold to Elyon for 2,000,000 gold.
    * One anklet of Pandora: purported to transport the user to either the Lady Pandora or Her temple. Sold to Tesha for 7,500,000 gold.
    * The Warhorn of Aegis: stolen by the Goddess as some kind of prank, it seems. Sold to Keorin for 20,500,000 gold.
    * One light-snuffing candle. Sold to Taryius for 5,300,00 gold.
    * One empty door frame: purported to allow travel to distant worlds. Sold to Yen for 10,000,000 gold.
    * One ring of Divine Justice, a token of the late Lady Miramar. Sold to Lyndee for 15,000,000 gold.
    * War's Pride, a sword crafted by the late Lord Matsuhama for Lady Pandora's training as a youth. Sold to Seragorn for 22,000,000 gold.
    * Admittance into Lady Pandora's Order. Sold to Pathers for 5,000,000 gold.

• 15 million for the ring?

I'll sell mine for a cool 10 million. 

• sheesh, how do people have that much gold?! 
  • Look at their denizen kills in the signature, that's a big part of it. Hunting is one of the only decent ways to get gold. without getting shrubbed. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    Look at their denizen kills in the signature, that's a big part of it. Hunting is one of the only decent ways to get gold. without getting shrubbed. 
    Ahh, OK. yeah, that's a good point. 
    Adrik said:
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/Vkhunx5I

Okay. So. That was fucking priceless. I was playing the long game of "When will those guards time it right."

Apparently? 2 days in. Fucking love it.  Thank you to @Ploutos!
    I can't help but picture the court constables as the constables from We Happy Few now.

After Appeal We Happy Few Will Release in Australia - Bloody

• Nobody expects and entire fucking zoo hitting them.

• (Ashtan): Smashy says, "In da 30 months since mesah arrived back home in Ashtan from escapin da Pygmy dungeon, mesah died 108 times battling Ashtani enemy Adventurers. Is tree and half a month normal? Dats all mesah eva known."

(Ashtan): Penwize says, "Nothing about you is normal."

(Ashtan): Smashy says, "Gud."

(Ashtan): Penwize says, "I haven't decided if that's good or not yet."

(Ashtan): Peldin says, "Someone should probably check his math."

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Sometimes I'm sad Mhaldor can be so quiet, especially CT.
    Then I come here and am reminded that that's actually a good thing. 

Jumpy said:

• (Ashtan): Hirst says, "Penwize pays me every month not to kill him."
    (17:46:58:289) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    (Ashtan): Hirst says, "So yes."
    (17:47:01:425) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    (Ashtan): Penwize says, "Were I not currently strangling angels to death, I'd challenge you to prove that, Hirst."
    (17:47:59:115) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    (Ashtan): Penwize says, "Ah, I ran out of angels."
    (17:50:22:540) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    The call of a warhorn sounds out as Penwize issues a challenge to Hirst.
    (17:50:36:751) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    Hirst has accepted the challenge to mortal combat issued by Penwize.
    (17:50:43:024) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    Hirst has stopped his own heart, killing himself instantly in The Matsuhama Arena.
    (17:50:59:470) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)

(Ashtan): Penwize says, "Alas, beaten by his own heart!"
    (17:51:15:080) [5012h, 100m, 31%] (exbdck)
    Clearly much love between Ashtan citizens.

- It is no longer possible to throw the haunch of meat from the Great Rock quest. For reasons.

• Wait til S makes you brutally murder her for science. Can confirm that hits hard

• Atalkez said:
    Not a quote but

Irilan, the Crimson Halberd taking a moment to look at Taryius, Irilan runs over and embraces Atalkez in a big hug.

This made me happy and sad at the same time 😭
    Learning that attachment leads only to death, Irilan the Crimson Halberd perish at the hands of Rhaksul, an Infernal Knight

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Irilan went from being one of my favourite npcs to being a running gag.

What happened?
  • Atalkez said:
    Atalkez said:
    Not a quote but

Irilan, the Crimson Halberd taking a moment to look at Taryius, Irilan runs over and embraces Atalkez in a big hug.

Learning that attachment leads only to death, Irilan the Crimson Halberd perish at the hands of Rhaksul, an Infernal Knight

wait they were ALREADY THERE and some of them didn't even hit you??? RED SQUARE. I RAN THERE AND STILL GOT TWO HITS IN.

Also lucky ass WSC.

Jumpy said:

• Iaxus said:
    Atalkez said:
    Atalkez said:
    Not a quote but

wait they were ALREADY THERE and some of them didn't even hit you??? RED SQUARE. I RAN THERE AND STILL GOT TWO HITS IN.

Also lucky ass WSC.

Not lucky. He draw Matic.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited July 2020
    Matic doesn't gurantee a WSC, it can make you do obliterating/annihilating as well (and does so very frequently). So yes, still lucky.

• Minifie said:
    Irilan went from being one of my favourite npcs to being a running gag.

What happened?
    How is she a gag? Fail to see what you're talking about here!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Maybe its a non-dragon thing, but for dragon level it's always been annihilating or world shattering.
  • Atalkez said:
    Minifie said:
    Irilan went from being one of my favourite npcs to being a running gag.

What happened?
    How is she a gag? Fail to see what you're talking about here!
    She went from somewhat knight in training to a confused university student. Feels like a totally different Sartan to what I was interacting with when I first took over subjugator and got inducted into the order.