Achaean Raves

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I am pretty sure the twenty minutes spent petting and cooing at Naram over what a handsome boy he is used to drive Dunn up the wall. He is best boy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Even Meriet likes Naram and she hates basically everything Chaos-y. Naram is just that good. :P
    (I didn't overly RP her fawning because I know those pets report things, right? And I didn't wanna annoy Dunn. :lol: )
  • I actively summon Petunia, @Adrik's goat, because 1) she is the best sheep in game, and 2) it has to annoy Adrik. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Pets show says and emotes directed at them (not general stuff happening in room if they’re invincible) so I see all of the novices petting him in the bog (where he resets to). Gives me a laugh every time. 

• edited July 2020
    I think Naram is vying with Ruffian and Egan as the 'best pet' of Mhaldor. I see a fight to the death coming soon. 

Oh, and @Minifie 's klepto-goose. 
  • Dunn said:
    Pets show says and emotes directed at them (not general stuff happening in room if they’re invincible) so I see all of the novices petting him in the bog (where he resets to). Gives me a laugh every time. 
    You can choose where your pet resets to? :O!
  • If you pay out the ass for it. Naram actually has RP reasoning for it.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I maintain that pets are the greatest credit sink in the game. 

• Don't need to have a credit sink if you just don't buy credits.
    rollsafe.gif

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Saying for my light spire :(
  • Massive raves to @Twilight and any potential background helpers that worked on the guard changes for Hashan. I am absolutely loving the new stuff we can do with them, and that three of my quotes got made, alongside another more lovely one...

a court constable yells, "We'll put that down to what the army calls a "training accident", shall we?"
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thank you @Endryn and @Killian for taking to do some forays and hunting. Had actually never checked out the forays before, and they're a lot of fun, not to mention great experience.

• Cobault wanted to have a family get-together. Turned out pretty sweet. Food and drinks and song and stories and jokes. Thanks everybody who made it! You know who you are!

Also thanks to Tilia and Rhydian and Lemke, for providing catering and entertainment on behalf of the CIJ! I love stuff like that.
  • edited July 2020
    Not gonna lie, as much as it appears that animosity exists between players to a huge degree, it's fun when you can legit just share a laugh over something as silly as earring changes.
    message numbers left to trigger @Saonji :3

Have fun in the east, you fcking heretic.

The following message has been successfully sent.
    I NEEDED TO TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER NON COMM! Now I can earring to tahquil anytime for tea.
    You have a total of 1117 messages.

Back to message list Message 6367 Sent By: Atalkez on 20 Jul 2020, 08:05 CRY
    Message Recipient: Atalkez

• 1117 is nothing compared to some.

• (Yes I can't draw)

• edited July 2020
    Beeeeeeeeetch. I would shiv a dude for some good bubble tea. Its not really a thing here and when I have found it its been terrible.

Also like, should the bubbles be at the bottom. Fucking poser.
  • Tahquil said:
    Beeeeeeeeetch. I would shiv a dude for some good bubble tea. Its not really a thing here and when I have found it its been terrible.

I have the sucking power of a dyson in a hurricane.
  • Minifie said:
    Tahquil said:

I have the sucking power of a dyson in a hurricane.

TMI

• More like Mineifie. 

• I mean if you want to out yourself as your ability to suck is so awful its a negative and you're accidentally blowing so hard the bubbles are at the top you can go ahead. Far be it for me to stop you, you beautiful leafblower.
  • I suck so hard that my descriptions of my suckage suck. 

4-D chess, Tahquil.
  • T-T-T-TRIPLE SUCK.
  • As long as I only have to pay for one. 

• Thinking you even need to pay once.
  • Rant: I had to buy 300 customisation credits for Festival of Shadow merch.

Further rant: I need more, damnit.

These are also raves.
  • Raves @ all the people of Ashtan. You're so much fun to be around. 
  • Paux said:
    Raves @ all the people of Ashtan. You're so much fun to be around. 
    That's just cause you don't have to live there.