Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited June 2020
    In city defense today when a certain person who shall remain nameless yells this... I found it quite amusing.

"You see Taelle yell, Hey @Twilight it's not surprising that a God who deals in half truths is satisfied with half victories. Of course their best friends with rats that's the only dark spot in the city!!

Side note I'm proud of Cyrene stepping up lately. Good job all around.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • Kakotas said:
    In city defense today when a certain person who shall remain nameless yells this... I found it quite amusing.

"You see Taelle yell, Hey @Twilight it's not surprising that a God who deals in half truths is satisfied with half victories. Of course their best friends with rats that's the only dark spot in the city!!

Hey, @Kakotas while I'm OK with you quoting me, I'm not exactly thrilled about being misquoted. That wasn't yelled, I didn't say anything about rats, and I never double up on my exclamation points! Exact phrase, shared among allies, expressing a desire to shout the following: "It's not surprising that a God who deals in half-truths would be proud of His people scoring half a victory."

Cheers! It was an interesting raid, always engaging to see how a small group of powerful fighters attempts to defeat a much larger force.
  • Taelle said:
    Kakotas said:

Hey, @Kakotas while I'm OK with you quoting me, I'm not exactly thrilled about being misquoted. That wasn't yelled, I didn't say anything about rats, and I never double up on my exclamation points! Exact phrase, shared among allies, expressing a desire to shout the following: "It's not surprising that a God who deals in half-truths would be proud of His people scoring half a victory."

Cheers! It was an interesting raid, always engaging to see how a small group of powerful fighters attempts to defeat a much larger force.

If it makes you feel better, as soon as I read his post, I knew there was no way that was an actual quote by you. @Taelle

• Stheno said:

Lyndee tells you, "Is the Judicator's soul not sufficient to sate you for a time?"
    You tell Lyndee, "I am known to be a fairly ravenous woman. And his soul tastes like nothing."

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Davok tells you in Mhaldorian, "Mind if I quickly grab ashes from you? Need to rest briefly in the next few minutes."

You tell Davok in Mhaldorian, "Sure just a second."

-gathers ashes and brings them to Davok-

Jagganeth Davok Lichlord, of His Legion is here. He wields Reigning Badgers in his left hand.

You laughingly tell Davok in Mhaldorian, "Oh.. Reigning Badgers isn't something you want to keep?"

Davok tells you in Mhaldorian, "I despise Murad."

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Should have humgied the ashes right there.  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Flair says in a hoarse voice, "That's intriguing work. I'm proud of you."

You smile softly.

You say in an airy, reflective voice, "Thanks."

Was not expecting @Flair to hit me in the Father's day feels
  • EntaroEntaro Plymouth
    edited June 2020
    He's legit the best thing I ever bought! <3

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."
  • (Cyrene): A Runic Knight says, "Tis but a flesh wound."
    (Cyrene): A Runic Knight says, "C'mere, I'll bite your legs off"

*These may or may not be fabricated...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Kog said:
    (Cyrene): An oscillating lake wyrm grimly says, "SKKRRAGH! KRAARGH!"

So much cooler than the usual "Help me I'm getting beat up D:"
    Our spectres do this too!
  • Mhaldor about to be a BM army. Can't target the BMs first if we're ALL BMs. HAH.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Dishonoring the blades smh. You get a sword, you KEEP the sword, until it decays! This is definitely a valid opinion and not because I got a great one on my first try.

Also, Eternal Fireflies would have been a pretty neat sword in Targossas or somewhere- shining brightest in the dark, refusing to ever be extinguished, etc. etc. Silent Wind is right out, though.
  • I was tempted to keep Eternal Fireflies. :(
  • Davok said:
    I was tempted to keep Eternal Fireflies. :(

Color-shift fireflies to red and that's ridiculously ominous, since it's plural?
  • EntaroEntaro Plymouth
    BOW BEFORE MY SILENT WIND.

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."
  • I will cut you down with my trusty Silent Wind!

• Davok said:
    I was tempted to keep Eternal Fireflies. :(

Until this, right? Now you're aiming for Smiling Puppies.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Tesha gives a glimmering silver chastity belt to Eros, the Desire.

• edited July 2020
    Lookin at death sights, somebody has a BM sword called Roaring Flame. And I just can't take it seriously.

Because it's more than just a little....spark. It's a flame. A big, Roaring Flame.

*0:20 to skip to the point, youtube isn't cooperating.

• And just like that, poor Proficy lost his #1 placing.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Irilan, the Crimson Halberd says in Mhaldorian, "Good beavers?"

Jarrod says in Mhaldorian in a smooth, low voice, "Capable of building a solid
    structure of Evil out of everything he finds."
    7111h, 6526m, 33125e, 27770w cexkdb- (+10m)
    Atalkez says in Mhaldorian in a silky, smooth tenor voice, "Yes, I was talking
    to the Truthseeker about his pet beaver."
    7111h, 6526m, 33125e, 27770w cexkdb-
    You drop a rather fat beaver kit.
    7111h, 6526m, 33125e, 27770w cexkdb-
    Jarrod says in Mhaldorian in a smooth, low voice, "Or something, I'm sure."
    7111h, 6516m, 33125e, 27770w cexkdb- (-10m)
    You point accusingly at a rather fat beaver kit.

Yes. Dad had to be listening.