Mhaldor vs Targossas

Comments

• Cuz evil but cold hell.
  • edited July 2020
    Iaxus said:
    IT HAS EMOTES??? I WANT ONE
    market selling a monument of the Malevolent, 5 million sovereigns. 

market Also Banners of Mhaldor for 2 million sovereigns each. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • We gotta have a talk with Eleusis first. I'm sure we can make time for a world tour though.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• edited July 2020
    Eleusis whenever anyone wants to go to war with them:

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• EntaroEntaro Plymouth
    edited July 2020
    Glad to see the 'lets try to be nice' lasted all of 5 posts lol

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."
  • Entaro said:
    Glad to see the 'lets try to be nice' lasted all of 5 posts lol 
    hey shut up bro
  • Back to more constructive criticism for any behind the scenes reworks.

1. Infamy should be put back the way it was at first. There is no reason people should NOT be infamous. However I'm not sure how easily it would be to make it easier to lose infamy. The problem was they would have to die 5 or 6 times for it to drop. So, by altering that number to maybe 2'ish... depends on there level. Also, making allies killing you not drop infamy at all.

2. Only kills from city soldiers should count towards there sanction and/or tank charges. This encourages city conscription, and will also allow a possible modification to how infamy gains and falls on certain people.

3. City rooms that are destroyed during the war, should be disabled and not functional until repaired. This will allow a implementation to have rooms rebuilt if desired during the war, for some kind of cost.... perhaps commodities.

Just a few ideas.
  • edited July 2020
    I don't agree with the common infamy as it was said before how others marks and infamous started jumping in, a war type infamy would be more suitable in my opinion.

As much as I can tell is not mechanically possible to sanction a raid without being a soldier.

And finally, I think wars should move far, far away from the raiding concept, as this was what got everyone overly frustrated with the off-peak raids, numbers, guards, silence, etc. And go more into a system where both PVE and PVP are taken into account, so everyone can participate without feeling as punished.
  • edited July 2020
    What about a neutral third ground like Nish that has base camps you can group up and lead sorties after objectives on that plane?  For instance the fire plane camp was pretty awesome and I think similar would be what I would like to see
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Neutral third grounds on the main continent would be awesome. Nish is a bit overdone and we have crusades there already. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Camps would be cool as long as they were defendable similar to like... stockrooms, or temples. Not easy to get into, but if you're in you can do a lot of damage. Fire plane camp is bad as an example of that because the gate stays open for way too long once you show your card. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Shirszae said:
    Neutral third grounds on the main continent would be awesome. Nish is a bit overdone and we have crusades there already. 
    Isn’t the neutral grounds suggestion similar to what they did with the Underworld War?  I can’t speak for the combat side of that whole thing, but the concept was cool!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Eril said:
    Shirszae said:
    Isn’t the neutral grounds suggestion similar to what they did with the Underworld War?  I can’t speak for the combat side of that whole thing, but the concept was cool!
    I suppose it depends exactly on what is meant. Iwould definitely enjoy something with forward camps and the like for every faction/side, as well as battles taking place in say the sangre or shastaan, and maybe at times on allied villages. I just think it does not  make sense for a war between cities on the Prime to be fought  on Nish or some other plane.

Underworld war made sense because it was a war in the Underworld in which we just happened to be hired as mercenaries, basically. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Fendrel said:
    I don't agree with the common infamy as it was said before how others marks and infamous started jumping in, a war type infamy would be more suitable in my opinion.

As much as I can tell is not mechanically possible to sanction a raid without being a soldier.

And finally, I think wars should move far, far away from the raiding concept, as this was what got everyone overly frustrated with the off-peak raids, numbers, guards, silence, etc. And go more into a system where both PVE and PVP are taken into account, so everyone can participate without feeling as punished.
    Whhhuuuuuhhh? Have you ever warred bro?

If you want Eleusis to give less of a shit, make it a neutral territory for them to use as an excuse not to do anything.

• Wait, we give a shit?

When did this happen.

Also I'm presuming the auction for Pandora is to pay the book off, so everyone bid high on stuff thanks!
  • Actual photo of Eleusis in a neutral territory war:

Jumpy said:

• Milabar said:
    Wait, we give a shit?

When did this happen.

Also I'm presuming the auction for Pandora is to pay the book off, so everyone bid high on stuff thanks!
    No no no silly.  I just meant if you want to see "giving a shit" go so negative it may come up positive...  let's not get carried away and act like Eleusis has a storyline or ideals to uphold. AS IF!!

• So does that mean Eleusis is to Achaea what Gandhi is to Sid Meier's Civilization series? Eleusis nukes when?
  • Homing Heartseed Clusterbomb, coming soon to wars near you!
  • Davok said:
    So does that mean Eleusis is to Achaea what Gandhi is to Sid Meier's Civilization series? Eleusis nukes when?
    Eleusis nukes itself.  It's like barbarian camps on three sides at turn 7 on diety and you've got a scout, cause you deleted your warrior for lulz.

If we're anyone, it's Sweden, and our special diplomatic in the UN is win all wars through obliviousness.
  • I've been away the last week or so, so missed some of the raids on Eleusis.  A few people in the city have been warning us to get ready, but we'll bury our heads in the sand instead.
  • So I am interested in how the mechanics worked out. Did the war allow you to do what you wanted? Was the new implementation better or worse than the previous versions? Does the points system work?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    no. worse. no
  • The mechanics honestly didnt let us do what we wanted, as attacking key locations had no major consequences aside from the bank.

It was better in a sense, that there was no biased player opinions involved to alter rules in the midst of the war or "negotiations" during.

The point system is still unknown to judge honestly.

It was a blast all together though. The last week seems so slow now after having so much going on for so long

• Proficy said:

It was a blast all together though. The last week seems so slow now after having so much going on for so long

I've been so bored. When's the next war?

Jumpy said: