Dumb Podcast

So now that Im back in Achaea for a very long time, my buddy and my other more than buddy decided to do an Achaean podcast. They are not only Achaean newbs, but video game newbs. So we thought it might be fun to run them through it and record the experience. I have no idea if it's any good or if it's even legal (if not, please let me know and I'll take it down right away). It was fun though, and hopefully a way to promote my favorite game ever.

Comments

• Don't be too hard on us. We're not professionals and the quality isn't very good.  It's audio only. But, it was fun.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    it's nice, a good thing i think especially if it brings new players into the game. small suggestion, the political stuff is a bit offputting!
  • Oh, I think we only did that once and meant not to. Was just throwing a joke out there mostly. Thank you!  Toward the end, we kinda forget we're doing a podcast and are just laughing and having fun but not really explaining what we're doing. So, if we do this again then we'll take care of that too. I agree, no political stuff.
  • This was a lot of fun to listen to. I don't think I'll be able to say mustard the same way again.  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Hi Flair,

I think a podcast is a great idea. Good stuff. I'll defs give the next one a listen. I've  wondered how it might sound like. If you can work some combat stuff in there that'd be sweet. 
    "Don't expect anything of yourself, and do what you know" - Legate Medi
  • You want Flair to talk about combat?

• Santar said:
    You want Flair to talk about combat?

I better stick to RP.
  • Loved it, @Flair - let me know if you want/need any help with the audio production side of things and I will do what I can to make it happen.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited July 2020
    Mathonwy said:
    Loved it, @Flair - let me know if you want/need any help with the audio production side of things and I will do what I can to make it happen.

Maff, that's what I said. And yeah, I could always use help. I wouldn't mind for it to sound better. Part 2 coming soon.