Blademaster sword miscellaneous data repository

1789101113»

Comments

• I just realized that I forgot to add my most recent sword. Quite proud of it, too!

Name of blade: White Horizon
    Alloy composition: platinum and black clay
    Blade Curve: slight
    Groove formation: double
    Tang: narrow
    Grip material: carmine sharkskin
    Grip pattern: diamond
    Pommel shape: round
    Pommel material: jade

Forged from a darkened alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a slight curve
    along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased 
    by a grip of carmine sharkskin in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round 
    pommel fashioned from jade, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• Another one! I like the name, but the actual blade description is gorgeous.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Yearning Winds!"

Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of indigo silk in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from onyx, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • edited June 2020
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Rhythmic Rapture!"

Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of amber cord in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from ruby, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

---

I think I'm being hinted at to take up bard work.
    Either that, or being insinuated lewd things at.
    Or both.

• Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections. Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to you with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Eclipsing Moon!"

I win.
  • Well I am a Fire Lord...

Infinite Flame
    Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and copper, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of scarlet leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from emerald, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Shame it's pale alloy, but I'll probs keep this at least for now...

Darkened Heart
    Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of indigo snakeskin in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from sapphire, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• After Silent Rats, Silver Badger, and Morning Boar:

Venomous Echo

Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of saffron snakeskin in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned of bone, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

It's gorgeous and has a decent name but I'm not sure it's mine. :/
  • Started doing these sword quests out of curiosity. The game produces some interesting names and appearances through randomization.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Silver Fate!"

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length,
    accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of jade cord in an
    intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from iron, affording perfect
    balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• I think I shall claim the prize for 'worst name'. =)

Murad exclaims, "I give you Lifeless Carp!"

Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along
    its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of indigo
    cord in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from platinum,
    affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• I think the first one I ever got on a now never-used alt was Blackened Dolphins.

• Shirszae said:
    Too bad the sword is blue and not red 
    Late to the party but I just wanted to point out that blued =/= blue. It's more black than anything! Here's a blued steel pistol frame for reference.

• Awwwww. Thanks for ruining my sword imagine.
  • Y'all thought Lenn got shrubbed? She actually transcended mortal limitations and became:

• Oooh... I rarely see the 'Shining' prefix. Gotta admit it is kinda a cool name.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Shining Hawk!"

Forged from a darkened alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length,
    accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of azure leather in
    an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from jade, affording perfect
    balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• Blade Name: Unyielding Winds

Description: Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by a grip of chestnut leather in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from gold, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • Blade name: Infernal Butterflies

Description: Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible groove along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of crimson snakeskin in an intricate twisting pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from ivory, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

:thunk:
  • Blade name: Blazing Clouds

Description: Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of black silk in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from ivory, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• Long tang with black silk and ivory pommel is pretty rare.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Blade roulette tiiiiiiiime

Name: Venomous Redeemer

Desc: Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of crimson sharkskin in an intricate twisting pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from platinum, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

I kinda like the name, but not the sword itself. Alas, I'm out of ashes to get from people for today.

• I lied. I had one more chance, and I nailed it. Thank you.

Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of vermilion leather in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from ivory, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Desc could be a bit better, but lord I'm keeping this.

• edited May 2021

I think I might actually hate you now.

• Really, all other BM's should just give up.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • That's almost certainly the best sword name ever. Sell it to some sucker for like 1000 credits.

• I was tempted to, not gonna lie.

But then Murad will punish me with a thousand awful blade names before I've atoned in his eyes.

• Murad exclaims, "I give you Darkened Angels!"

Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a slight curve along

its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a 

grip of burgundy cord in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square 

pommel fashioned from ruby, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

At the base of the blade is a thin band of unknown metal that suffuses the sword with a soft

crackling glow.

• I wish there were named staves ... I am so jealous!

• Been a while since I made a new sword.

Name of blade: Infernal Crescent

Alloy composition: darkened

Blade curve: sharp

Groove formation: triple

Tang: long

Grip material: black silk

Grip pattern: braided

Pommel shape: round

Pommel material: jade

• Alyzar was doing roulette and got this sword, so I had to have it.

Name of blade: Heavenly Butterfly

Alloy composition: golden

Blade curve: slight

Groove formation: shallow

Grip material: charcoal leather

Grip pattern: twisting

Pommel shape: pyramidal

Pommel material: moonstone

I will most likely buy your 'Song', 'Butterfly', or 'Firefly' sword. Seek me out in game!

• After returning from over a century-long dormancy, needed to forge a new blade, and here is what I received.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Blazing Dragons!"

Name of blade: Blazing Dragons
    Alloy composition: lead and petrified bone
    Blade Curve: slight
    Groove formation: triple
    Grip material: ivory leather
    Grip pattern: intricate knotted
    Pommel shape: pyramidal
    Pommel material: ivory

Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of ivory leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from ivory, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.