Memorable quotes

Comments

• Rangor said:
    Used to be you didn't scam shop owners so you wouldn't devaluate your city shops and you'd attract capable shop owners instead of scrubs. 🤪 

Say if your city needs cash fast, it has a shop. A few years ago you would get 3k credits for it. (Eleusis did this with two shops before fking it up). Now you get 500k gold 
    500k? jesus that's an expensive shop!
  • This made me chuckle.

Elyon says with a thick, Moghedu accent, "To niraeeth I mean, what can I say. I live here. I haven't left here."

Elyon's eyes narrow slightly and he glances away as he mutters a disgruntled "Gah!"

Elyon says with a thick, Moghedu accent, "To niraeaeth whoops."

"Heh heh heh," Aspid chuckles.

Elyon's eyes narrow slightly and he glances away as he mutters a disgruntled "Gah!"

Aspid says to Elyon in a deep, stern voice, "Her name is a tongue twister!"

Elyon says to you with a thick, Moghedu accent, "There we go."

• Lyndee said:
    From a few days ago:
    He is a fluffy sheep, with a wideset, wiggling nose. From head to hoof, he is covered in a full,
    luxurious wooly coat, culminating in a constantly-twitching docked tail. A pretty pink bow is tied 
    cheerfully around said tail, completing this vision of pastoral cuteness. Suffused with an aura of 
    star-bright refulgence, he walks with the Lightbringer's truest regard.

No bow, but look at all the sparklies!

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are holding:
    Containers:
       coconut182353       an unhusked coconut
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

put fruit in 182353

An unhusked coconut is not a container.

LIES
  • Distressing images from the Notic Ocean override your senses as they depict the narrow escape from death at sea of the crew of Killian Me Softly, captained by Killian.

Kog:
    fkin
    lol

Me:
    ok that boat is 100% great

Kog:
    I swear he only sinks to show those names off
  • Celadriel said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are holding:
    Containers:
       coconut182353       an unhusked coconut

put fruit in 182353

An unhusked coconut is not a container.

LIES
    Obviously you still need to husk the coconut first.

• Milani says to you in a soft breezy voice, "Wow you hit him so hard you knocked yourself out of the realms."

Milani says in a soft breezy voice, "First time i've seen that happen."

You say in a silvery voice, "I'm amazing like that."

Milani says in a soft breezy voice, "Clearly."
  • (Cyrenian Academy of Combat): Emiya says, "Can you put icewall on a nipplering? asking for a friend."
  • Nothing better than ice to make those nipples perky...
  • Aw shit, I didn't use the word "moist".
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    All this does is set the stage for more Achaean incest jokes.

• My e-daughter is the best e-daughter. You people aren't allowed to pick on her.

• Synbios said:
    Lyndee said:
    From a few days ago:
    He is a fluffy sheep, with a wideset, wiggling nose. From head to hoof, he is covered in a full,
    luxurious wooly coat, culminating in a constantly-twitching docked tail. A pretty pink bow is tied 
    cheerfully around said tail, completing this vision of pastoral cuteness. Suffused with an aura of 
    star-bright refulgence, he walks with the Lightbringer's truest regard.

No bow, but look at all the sparklies!

Watching a herd of these prance into mhaldor and sit there at stygian sparkling has had me rolling the last few minutes. Please raid in sheep form. Just imagine the warcrys and the hairball jokes.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • edited June 2020
    @Vasher says, "As a messenger, Please relay this message to Him."

Vasher draws a card from his deck, an expression of focused determination sliding onto his face.

Vasher utters a prayer and smites a daemonic bat with an Auroran Mace.
    Vasher has scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • (Market): Sobriquet says, "Will Mhaldor Rhuul the war, or will Targossas just kill them Layta? You decide. Book 16."

The heavens shimmer in response to the radiating approval of Aurora, the Lightbringer.
  • @Tesha I hadn't actually realised how extraordinarily good this song was until I just reread it now. Literally the perfect wartime activity from a minister of culture, leading the city in a bawdy sea shanty at the expense of the hero CL. So, so underappreciated.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    The screaming made it

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • My question is: in future renditions, are you going to have someone dress up like Talarna and perform her part? Or will that be left to crowd participation?
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • This log sadly doesn't include all of the audience reactions, which were great.