What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited May 2020
    I dunno why my full post won't post. Basically, I'm mourning my dancing being killed. I wish the post worked!

I have basically lost the ability to dance and it's really sad and I am incredibly depressed.
  • I get it. I'm just saying there is light at the end of that tunnel.. 

• edited May 2020
    Caelan said:
    I get it. I'm just saying there is light at the end of that tunnel.. 
    I can't see it. I have lost my ability to dance. I used to watch things like music videos and imagine fun dances to fit the beats. Now I imagine my useless stupid foot. It's this lump that's pointless and I'm stuck with it :( I fucking suck, I've lost so much of who I am and I hate what's left. It's ugly and useless and fucking nonresponsive.
  • Well.. there's light at the end of that tunnel too.  You can have it amputated. Then no more "worthless foot". A nice below-the-knee mid-shin number that reatins your ability to run and drive and yes, dance... albeit from a fixed position.

• edited May 2020
    Dude that's not fair. I'm allowed to be upset without having to sign on for amputation. Wtf...
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Lol   
  • edited May 2020
    It is pretty weird that "Yeah you should amuptate" is the highest upvoted reply. Achaea has gotten really odd....
  • or, hear me out, we as a community stop thinking asshole humor is funny and stop supporting stupid shit
  • Celadriel said:
    It is pretty weird that "Yeah you should amuptate" is the highest upvoted reply. Achaea has gotten really odd....
    Not sure if it's just the mobile forums, but there's literally no reactions on that post? Where did you get "highest upvoted" from?
  • Forums = Reddit, clearly.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Celadriel said:
    Dude that's not fair. I'm allowed to be upset without having to sign on for amputation. Wtf...
    First of all, he never said you weren't allowed to get upset. As Caelan stated, he's lost both his legs. He's had cancer.. I don't know how many times. If anyone is getting awarded the 'Life hates you dude award, it's this guy. Dude knows pretty well what it's like.

Secondly, he never said you had to get your foot amputated. He said it was an option.

Thirdly, while it's perfectly acceptable for you to be angry/sad/upset/depressed/whatever about your situation, being a dick to someone that is trying to comfort you (even though you obviously failed to see that through your anger/grief), isn't going to endear people to you, or your situation.

You've got to remember two things about Achaea

1) Coming to the forums is a bad idea. Period.
    2) People are dicks.

This is the real world. Not everyone is going to  be nice and care about what happens to you, a complete stranger, on the internet. Harsh as it may seem, some of those people happen to play Achaea. We, as a community, should understand that everyone is different, everyone has an opinion, and not everyone cares.
  • Celadriel said:
    or, hear me out, we as a community stop thinking asshole humor is funny and stop supporting stupid shit
    What asshole humour? Caelan was trying to be sympathetic that your position sucks, but there is silver lining to at least appreciate. I even withheld posting a joke, because I don’t know you from a bar of soap.

Perhaps you should take a deep breath and tap out before taking out your misfortune on others whom are not trying to shit on you.
  • Tap out... ... 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited May 2020
    It is cool people. Like I said, I get the mindset right now. Nothing to see here. Let's move along (but thanks for finally not arguing w me on every post folks...Looking at you @Minifie .:-D)  

Annnnd cue argumentative post from Mini defending her position to distract the forum goers. Lol. No whammy, no whammmmmy...STOP!
    Sobriquet said:
    Tap out... ... 

• This was a real roller coaster of a read.
  • You rip into a prison miner with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have slain a prison miner, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 101.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
  • edited May 2020

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Congratulations! Moving forwards, I hope more forays become more mechanics focused, though maybe without such lethal fail conditions (for the ones that don't give honors, at least!).
  • After an apperception stone piece as well...
    Wooooooooooo...

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• edited May 2020
    Edit: Idk what happened but this post was moved from another thread.
  • Minkai, of Hashan
    She boldly ventured into the cursed Margam and slew Horald, her dread captain.

Now just ten more times so we can assemble a wheel!
  • I hit level 100! Wheeee!
    ...And then lost it. And then hit it again! WHEE!

Next up: Explorer rank 100 or lower!
  • @Aurora made me talk about plants. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    @Aurora made me talk about plants. 
    Sounds plantastic.
  • Meriet said:
    Astarod said:
    @Aurora made me talk about plants. 
    Sounds plantastic.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.