Achaean Raves

Comments

• So, I had a family emergency and forgot to actually log out of Achaea when I had to quickly leave. This left me deep within a digsite, unattended! I came back and saw what looked like a 20 minute (set your timeout times lower than that, guys!) backlog of @Sothantos trying everything imaginable to rob me, including leaving and coming back a few times. From what I've noticed, he got a few letters and a couple cart boxes. My inventory and pack list is way too long for me to remember everything, but nothing worth much was taken. Apparently, my antitheft was decent enough to block most tricks.

Thanks, Sothantos, for being an awesome thief who can find humor in failure. As far as theft goes, it has been sorta enjoyable because I got a kick out of reading the log.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    So, I had a family emergency and forgot to actually log out of Achaea when I had to quickly leave. This left me deep within a digsite, unattended! I came back and saw what looked like a 20 minute (set your timeout times lower than that, guys!) backlog of @Sothantos trying everything imaginable to rob me, including leaving and coming back a few times. From what I've noticed, he got a few letters and a couple cart boxes. My inventory and pack list is way too long for me to remember everything, but nothing worth much was taken. Apparently, my antitheft was decent enough to block most tricks.

Thanks, Sothantos, for being an awesome thief who can find humor in failure. As far as theft goes, it has been sorta enjoyable because I got a kick out of reading the log.
    You.. can steal carts? Those.. actually have a legitimate credit value, and are won through promos. Gross.
  • I think? He can correct me if I'm wrong. I could have sworn I had 5 of them though...
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Nope, didn't get any carts, just letters and I think some sigils?
  • lol some thieves are actually super chill. I had a super memorable moment when Elyon stole from me ages ago and now we are friends because of it? Its a bit of a long story but, yeah, people who can play as thieves and still be super cool about it are fun. 

• Aegis, God of War says, "You are formally released of your oaths, Astarod Blackstone."

Whew, thought this would -never- happen. I'm happy that my character no longer drips puss from his hands everywhere :D.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Completely unrelated question but how many Gods can one character swear allegiance to in a lifetime? Asking for a friend

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    Completely unrelated question but how many Gods can one character swear allegiance to in a lifetime? Asking for a friend
    At least 5 from my personal experience.

• At least you have been around a lot longer than Astarod other people. :P

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    Krizal said:
    A rave for not needing to embark on adventures anymore! All too often I forgot to embark before killing one of the denizens or joining fights, or even forays once or twice. No more! :D
    Hell yes! Just need to be mindful for adventures that fit the theme and make sure to do the right one first for whatever theme it is

• I am a rogue ic, which makes finding help much more involved than it would be otherwise. First I got frozen and had to manually walk my way to the nearest city, and got to interact a bit there as my body tried to shiver itself apart, then I needed a tutor and got to interact with people from like four different cities before finding someone to learn from. I am loving this so far, the opportunities for interactions are much more interesting than if I just started in a city, and I am enjoying have my char learn about different places as he tries to figure out where to make his home.
  • I'd just like to give a quick shout out and rave for @Lycon and @Anytus for some help with clarifying a couple issues around the sawbone trait, and for not leaving me up the river without a 100-credit paddle. You guys are awesome and deserve a coffee, donut, beer, or something else for your trouble.
  • Thank you @Ictinus for your help. Y'all didn't have to do what was asked, but you did. :)

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I love it when I stumble upon stuff I've never seen before. Kudos to whoever thought of and designed the Ettin's in the Tree  =)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    I love it when I stumble upon stuff I've never seen before. Kudos to whoever thought of and designed the Ettin's in the Tree  =)
    ettins is so unknown to everyone, i literally looped it so much on my bash to dragon because the exp was great
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Standing about four feet tall, this ornate brazier gleams with aureate brilliance.
    It weighs about 500 pounds.

Thank you so much, it really means a lot! <3
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited June 2020
    @Vinzent we don't always see eye to eye, but you played like a champ today. Almost single handed saved that Gates tank. Good shit dude

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I've found a great new person to RP with in Makenna. So, rave for good RP.
  • Just remember, use a text-rubber or you'll have to do pregnancy RP.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol