Daylight, Moon-phase, Date, and Time Tracker

IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
edited May 2020 in Tech Support

This, as the Title says, is the tracker that was made. This helps give a visual feel for what time of day it is in the game. It's for Mudlet, and the day/night viewer is operational just like the one in nexus with updating description underneath. The date updates automatically, as well as the time. The time can be displayed in both 12 hour and 24 hour formats (24 hour shown above). Currently the time is fixed on the GMCP daynight, but I hope to get it functional in the future with adjustments off the daynight. The moon will display which phase it is currently showing when you drag the mouse over it. I was hoping to sell it fully supported, and I'm currently trying to gauge interest. Let me know what you think: criticisms, critiques, improvements.

Feel free to msg me IG, here, or on forums.

Special thanks to @Sena for numbers help.

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Do you have any screenshots of it in the Mudlet environment you can share? Also, is it placed in a static position or can it be re-positioned?

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Ya, I can share more screenshots and it is reposition-able. I also would be happy to make some minor tweaks to the background and font. Also, there will be more tweaks in the future (functional time, Some way to display the season, and weather tracking as well). I have a lot of ideas for weather tracking but am lacking the trigger lines at the moment.

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Sorry that took so long. Here is a snippet of what it looks like on my screen. As soon as I get it packaged I will post a picture of what it looks like on a black screen. I've been waiting to package it until I get some feedback so thank you @Kresslack for reaching out.

Here is a photo of the tooltip for the moon phase.