Short Nexus Questions

edited April 2020 in Client Help
A few questions I have about Nexus, thanks!

- Is there a way to echo emotes/says to a tab to track roleplay?

- Is there a way to add multiple channels to one tab, eg city/guild or several clans?

- How do I see the rest of the channel tabs after I've reached a certain number? I currently have 9 tabs and can't find the rest of the channel tabs I have open

- Is there a way to script echoing to those tabs directly? In line with that, is there a way to trigger off colors (eg for capturing emotes)?

- I've turned off extra spacing, but there is still an extra blank line above every emote, say, action, etc. See attached pic. Is there another setting to do this?

- How do I gag lines in Nexus?

Thank you!

Comments

• Another question - is there a way to copy/paste existing settings? Eg copy a trigger or alias.
  • Celadriel said:

- I've turned off extra spacing, but there is still an extra blank line above every emote, say, action, etc. See attached pic. Is there another setting to do this?

Short answer would be that there is currently no setting to do this natively, but that it could be a good suggestion to file in the nexus feedback tab.

Long answer - every incoming line is rendered on Nexus in a div with class "line", which always has a closing <br> (linebreak, aka the blank line) for readability
    You could probably use advanced scripting to set these to display:none; with javascript, jquery, or using the onload function to set a stylesheet to do this for you - but this might have unintended sideeffects.
  • Easiest way to get rid of the extra spacing for me is to open up the log in a text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, I use Atom) and insert the following inside the style section of the header: p{margin: 0; padding: 0}

Looks like this 

• Oh, I'm taking about in real time.