Memorable quotes

Comments

• You focus the might of divine will into Jayden to force her to obey your command.
    Jayden is unable to resist the force of your faith.
    Jayden says with a refined Shallamese accent, "Hippity hopperty, I won't mess with my daughter's property."

• Cobault said:
    Tesha is one of my favourite people in Achaea, yet  never really get to interact with.
    Didn't even get to interact much when I was in Targ. It's unfortunate. :/
    She's the best of us.

• I have some some good Tesha quotes too I should post some time. Not on hand though. But not a single log-in has gone by that I haven't laughed out loud since Martien went back to Targ. CT banter gives me life, have some of today's good ones:

(after three rl days in a row of people thinking I have dragon and just being kicked out of a dragon-only foray for the third assumption)

(Targossas): You say, "It has come to my attention that several people, for reasons unknown to me, believe I am a dragon."
    (Targossas): You say, "This is a public service announcement: I am not."
    (Targossas): Avianca says, "You will be soon!"
    (Targossas): Ygia says, "Become Dragon."
    (Targossas): Veldrin says, "This is a public service announcement: Get Dragon."
    (Targossas): You laughingly say, "I'm actually trying now, believe me."
    (Targossas): Axios says, "I am trying for dragon but people in my city keep feeding me to Yuthka. Great for my renown, terrible experience."
    (Targossas): Avianca says, "No I mean, I WILL get you dragon."
    (Targossas): You laughingly say, "Avianca, you'll have to eat my paperwork then."
    (Targossas): Avianca says, "I have too much already my dear Minister."
    (Targossas): Avianca says, "Tell you what, we'll BOTH share the load."
    (Targossas): You say, "Then I will tell the Lumarchs, 'Apologies, the dragon ate my paperwork.'"
    (Targossas): Avianca laughingly says, "YES!"
    (Targossas): Sothantos says, "I can hear you, you know."
    (Targossas): Avianca says, "Eek!"
    (Targossas): You say, "Oh no!"

Later

(Targossas): Avianca says, "Is a Caefir free?"
    (Targossas): Lyndee says, "No typically they are very expensive."
    (Targossas): You helpfully say, "Because they're rare."
    (Targossas): Solaine thoughtfully says, "Fair point."
    (Targossas): You say, "Sometimes medium-rare, even."
    (Targossas): Avianca firmly says, "Ok ok."
    (Targossas): Lyndee says, "Martien has the right of it, it's a simple matter of supply and demand economics."
    🔥 ;)
    --
    (Targossas): Archaeon says, "I must protect my virginity."
    (Targossas): Jiraishin says, "I am fairly sure it would persist even without protection, Weaponmaster."
    (Targossas): Armitage says, "Be well, Target."
  • Martien said:

(after three rl days in a row of people thinking I have dragon and just being kicked out of a dragon-only foray for the third assumption)

@Martien, you free for the Dragonquest foray?
    :D
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Astarod shakefist
    --
    (Targossas): Archaeon says, "I must protect my virginity."
    (Targossas): Jiraishin says, "I am fairly sure it would persist even without protection, Weaponmaster."
    (Targossas): Armitage says, "Be well, Target."
  • I'm still disappointed that people from Targossas aren't referred to as Targettes
  • They are now.

• Poor achilles. Always bullied.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    There's also Aelios.  We got ASs
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Archaeon said:
    (Targossas): Nicola says, "The x-wing series was the only star wars thing I ever enjoyed."
    Can't wait to raid with @Nicola
  • You call out "Fire!" and release the mechanism on an Arcanian arm thrower.
    A roped hookshot blasts out from "Lorielan's Icebox" and slams into a colossal kraken, but seemingly
    does nothing more but anger it further.

SUCK  ON MY CUTTER!

• (Clan) Ada says, "I just wanted shin!"
    (Clan) Astarod says, "What do I look like."
    (Clan) Astarod says, "A shin dealer?"
    (Clan) Ada says, "LOL."

Just a funny snippet I lol'd at. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited April 2020
    Best tell in ages:

Bann tells you, "Probably because you just rubbed your testicles on their foreheads in public. Needed to be done though. That's fucked up."

P.S. Then ensued a discussion as to whether testicles could be metaphorical given my lack of same.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• I'm confused about the 100k thing. How much did you pay for the shop?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Don’t shops go for like 2000 credits? I seriously don’t know, just what I’ve heard.
  • Thaisen said:
    Don’t shops go for like 2000 credits? I seriously don’t know, just what I’ve heard.
    It's also a transplant from Shallam, isn't it? This could mean it's potentially worth more. 

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• edited April 2020
    Vhaith said:
    Thaisen said:
    Don’t shops go for like 2000 credits? I seriously don’t know, just what I’ve heard.
    It's also a transplant from Shallam, isn't it? This could mean it's potentially worth more. 
    Oh wow, well... quite the racket they got going on over in Targossas then I guess.

I thought credit scams were illegal?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Thaisen said:

I thought credit scams were illegal?

• Ismay said:
    I'm confused about the 100k thing. How much did you pay for the shop?
    Suffice it to say, even 500 years ago (I was about 30ish I think when I bought it) I paid more than 100,000 gold.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it