Blademaster sword miscellaneous data repository

Comments

• I didn't get a look at Korthos' sword before he tossed it, but..

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unrelenting Gorillas!"

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Pretty sure I win.
    cinnabar/silver/ashes.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Blood Spirit!"
    Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of cerulean cotton in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from amethyst, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• That's not how you spell Broken Star.
  • edited December 2018
    Mindshell said:
    That's not how you spell Broken Star.
    I'll give you a broken star. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Fifth time's the charm.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unseen Fates!"
    Forged from a darkened alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by a grip of yellow silk in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from bone, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

I like it all, aside from the yellow silk :(

• Courtesy of @Mizik
    Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections. Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to Mizik with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Menacing Rapture!"
    Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and pewter, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by a grip of crimson silk in an intricate twisting pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from jade, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Definitely a Targ sword.

• edited May 2019
    I present for the approval of the midnight society:

Unseen Lights

Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of blue snakeskin in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from emerald, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

lead lump if memory serves, cinnabar and ashes.
  • Nickel, golden clay.

Timeless Salvation
    Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and nickel, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of white snakeskin in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from ruby, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• Syrennia said:
    Nickel, golden clay.

Timeless Salvation
    Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and nickel, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of white snakeskin in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from ruby, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

I really like that sword, definitely a keeper.
  • I'm trying out Blademaster and made my first sword. I was asked to get a lump of gold and golden clay.

Name: Perfect Foxes
    Alloy: Steel / Gold (golden alloy)
    Curve: Sharp curve
    Groove: Triple groove
    Tang: Narrow tang
    Grip: Saffron cotton
    Pattern: Intricate cross-hatch pattern
    Pommel Shape: Pyramidal
    Material: Ruby

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I briefly played sword roulette.

Blinding Mercy
    Three Flames
    Dreaming Horses
    Harmonious Winds
    Crimson Badgers
    Lost Storms
    Wandering Bull

Then I got Blinding Wrath, from pewter and nightshade. 
    Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and pewter, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of saffron sharkskin in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from moonstone, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• As perfect as Perfect Foxes was, it didn't feel ... me. 

So here are the two swords I got next:

Name: Ancient Scorpions
    Alloy: Steel / Lead (crimson-tinged alloy) 
    Curve: Slight curve
    Groove: Channeled
    Tang: Thick
    Grip: Grey leather
    Pattern: Intricate braided 
    Pommel Shape: Square
    Material:  Sapphire

Name: Fiendish Eye
    Alloy: Steel / Iron (darkened alloy)
    Curve: Barely-perceptible
    Groove: Deep
    Tang: Short
    Grip: Jade snakeskin
    Pattern: Intricate knotted
    Material: Onyx

On a similar note, I got Fiendish Heart, after doing away with Waking Mountain and Lunar Dragons.

Alloy: Pewter / Steel (blued alloy)
    Curve: Barely-perceptible
    Tang: Long
    Grip: Chestnut leather
    Pattern: Intricate double diamons
    Material: Onyx

• Name: Artful Doves

Alloy: Steel / Gold (crrimson-tinged alloy)
    Curve: Sharp
    Grip: White leather
    Pattern: Intricate diamonds
    Pommel Shape: Square
    Material: Bone

• Copper, cinnabar

Ethereal Wind
    Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and copper, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of chestnut sharkskin in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from peridot, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Not matching colours, but I like the name.
  • After a lot of forging, some pretty good swords, I've found the one I want to keep:

Name: Calm Firefly
    Alloy: Steel / Bronze (golden alloy)
    Groove: Double
    Grip: Cobalt cotton
    Pattern: Intricate cross-hatch
    Material: Peridot

• Name: Reigning Dragon
    Alloy: Steel / Lead (flame-touched alloy)
    Curve: Barely perceptible.
    Groove: Double.
    Tang: Short.
    Grip: Ochre cord.
    Pattern: Double diamond.
    Pommel shape: Round.
    Material: Jade.

...Yeah, I think this'll do just fine.
  • Better than a loooooooot of swords I've blown through....
  • I got Duelling Bats yesterday. As @Minifie so eloquently reminded me, I missed a Corona joke with that.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• edited April 2020
    Roaring Jaguars (silver/cinnabar)
    Alloy: Steel / Silver (crimson-tinged)
    Groove: Double
    Grip: Azure Leather
    Pattern: Double diamond
    Pommel shape: Round
    Material: Silver

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    I got Duelling Bats yesterday. As @Minifie so eloquently reminded me, I missed a Corona joke with that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCREM26yMbU
  • Iaxus said:
    I got Duelling Bats yesterday. As @Minifie so eloquently reminded me, I missed a Corona joke with that.
    Before I got Calm Firefly I had ... GRAND BAT!
    I almost kept it because I just imagined myself using a giant baseball bat.

• Blood Whirlwind
    Alloy: Pewter / Nightshade (blued)
    Groove: Shallow
    Grip: Vermillion Sharkskin
    Pattern: Double diamond
    Pommel shape: Round
    Material: Sapphire

Jumpy said:

• edited April 2020

Too bad the sword is blue and not red 

• Murad exclaims, "I give you Wandering Abomination!"

Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of ivory cord in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from jade, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

I am not sure what Murad is trying to tell me with the one, hah.
  • Patient Horizon rings out brightly as you rapidly draw it from a shining silver scabbard.

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of charcoal leather in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from peridot, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

I love how simple and nice this is! Took me a while to get it (thanks to all who helped me!) but I think it's worth it.
  • Singular sword names rock. Something about them just really hits different.