Seeking Venom, Hypnosis, and Opponent Curing Tracking (for Serpent)

I've recently returned to Achaea. I use Mudlet and SVOF. I'm looking for any scripts that do any of the above -OR- help creating such scripts. I"d also like to have some kind of GUI display. I can make basic triggers and aliases. I am -not- asking for effective venom and illusion combos. I'll learn all of that in-game. I'll compensate best I can if necessary. Thanks!

Comments

• You should check out the tech support section. Lots of that readily available for free. 
  • Ok, thanks. Now to figure out how to handle envenoming, dstabs, bites, illusions, and hypnosis.
  • Moagedan said:
    Ok, thanks. Now to figure out how to handle envenoming, dstabs, bites, illusions, and hypnosis.
    The secret is tables!
  • That's a bit out of my wheel house.
  • Nhakra said:
    Moagedan said:
    Ok, thanks. Now to figure out how to handle envenoming, dstabs, bites, illusions, and hypnosis.
    The secret is tables!

Moagedan said:
    That's a bit out of my wheel house.

Use the SEARCH function of the forums to do a search.  Searching for "LUA TABLES" (because I know this has been asked a lot, because I've asked):

A whole tutorial titled "[Lua]Table-torial"

You will likely not find a whole lot of people who will just hand over an entire offense in code at least not without paying and, especially, when the defense is largely done for you already with SVOF.  This is even less likely if you haven't tried to do anything yourself.  There's a lot of different methods and strategies people use to handle their offense  and they are usually pretty individual.  Some use just alias and highlights - tracking in their head, some use a ton of macros, some use one-button solutions, etc.  So you will have to tinker and find out what works best for you first, and if you need any help with the coding part of what you're trying to do there are clans in the game (MUDLET clan for instance) where you can ask specific questions.  In general I would say most every Lua table question has been asked here on forums as well so spending some time reading the coding section will help.

• Caelan said:
    Nhakra said:
    Moagedan said:
    The secret is tables!

Moagedan said:
    That's a bit out of my wheel house.

Use the SEARCH function of the forums to do a search.  Searching for "LUA TABLES" (because I know this has been asked a lot, because I've asked):

A whole tutorial titled "[Lua]Table-torial"

You will likely not find a whole lot of people who will just hand over an entire offense in code at least not without paying and, especially, when the defense is largely done for you already with SVOF.  This is even less likely if you haven't tried to do anything yourself.  There's a lot of different methods and strategies people use to handle their offense  and they are usually pretty individual.  Some use just alias and highlights - tracking in their head, some use a ton of macros, some use one-button solutions, etc.  So you will have to tinker and find out what works best for you first, and if you need any help with the coding part of what you're trying to do there are clans in the game (MUDLET clan for instance) where you can ask specific questions.  In general I would say most every Lua table question has been asked here on forums as well so spending some time reading the coding section will help.

Thanks.

I understand. That's why I stated I would accept assistance in creating the code. I'd be more than happy to get help. It would be better since I'd be creating it from scratch. I would have a better understanding of how it works and be able to fix problems as they come. I think that would be much better than trying to understand and learn someone else's scripts. That said. I'd be willing to compensate the best I can for time.