What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Dalran said:
    Naoko said:
    Cyrene raided! Cyrene raided! I got to raid! Woooo!!
    I totally wish I'd have stayed at work longer so I wouldn't have gotten pulled into the defense. Would love for yall to have been able to blow that tank to encourage more raids in the future.
    I did feel kinda bad that we rushed with so many, just one of those mdor things though. Bring more people to the party next time Cyrene!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I beat the FitGit... for now.

An ugly little FitGit tells you, "You're done for today, you greasy thing."

• Knock it off with the memes in non meme places, please!
  • Finally became a full house member again. Taking it slow and steady this time around, etc. :smile: 
  • Helped two legit novices get on their feet. They called me "beautiful person"  <3
  • Jinos said:
    I haven't been able to play much. Lots of painful things happening in my life right now.

Logged into chaos. Forgot what class I was, and tried to remember all the things I forgot. 

The adrenaline rush was a great stress reliever after the last two weeks. I wish I was able to be around earlier for proper defense melee.

I wasn't able to do much, but I had fun for the brief time I was around. Great job defending, Cyrene.  :)

Missed you, buddy. Welcome back!
  • All IC feelings aside, Cyrene did good today. <3 Wish the peace talks coulda come to fruition but uh... Well... Bit late for that now. :sweat_smile:
  • edited March 2020
    Keorin said:
    Two disarms, and I think it was three other times we shoved Targ out without them getting a tank. I am so proud of Cyrene right now.

That was a blast. Honestly, that was the hardest defense I've come up against in a LONG TIME. I'm glad we didn't overdo it, and that you guys had some fun as well. 

I was surprised that the Garden popped in, which made it super memorable, and I was scurred when I saw Aurora become visible. I really didn't want to get thwapped. Y'know?

I'm happy I got to pretend to be Judicator Vinzent for the thing. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • While trying to avoid two bounties & other general iff:
    You have slain Lavarin Pelendur, the Shah, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 102.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.
    Now is bedtime. :lol:
  • Aurora said to make Cyrene pay, so I tried to phase in to steal some gold earlier. Sadly someone else was in phase there, so I ended up taking a dirtnap, and didn’t even get rob any of the npcs... still worth it.
  • Elansha said:
    Aurora said to make Cyrene pay, so I tried to phase in to steal some gold earlier. Sadly someone else was in phase there, so I ended up taking a dirtnap, and didn’t even get rob any of the npcs... still worth it.
    You can blame @Mizik for that! He robbed someone in Cyrene just a bit earlier, so I went to phase to look out for him, but instead you were there  :p
  • I was just spouting off about Cyrene anti theft. These dudes are straight up gangsters. Call for help on snap and I'm sitting there like 😟
  • After a career record of what's surely 50+ losses to Emiya, I finally won one!
  • I sailed for the... third time, second while in 'direct command'/without the owner there, first while in direct combat! And I didn't sink!

...Yes, I got to 'gone' and got yellow warning... but I didn't sink!
  • I had a meeting over using emotional embeddings to detect fabricated images/videos. Mentally clocked out of that partway through and logged into Achaea to see what was happening.

Shala-Khulia boss was up! Checked CWHO and saw around 5 people who I should probably talk to more so I can indoctrinate them into repeatedly doing stupid things with me that may lose them exp.

Took a deep breath, donned my ceremonial battle garb (spoilered below because I don't know how to image), and repeatedly tried to breathrain any engagements I could find until I had to actually pay attention to the meeting again.

TIL I am absolutely, without a doubt, terrible at breathraining, but it was fun trying to figure out who was on the island, where they were, and if it seemed like an okay time to come in and rain.

Now if only I could time my breathrain better so I could have felt as fabulous IC as I did OOC when doing it.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I got a picture of all the bosses \o/

• I'm still missing one...  :#
  • edited April 2020
    Some invisible enemies/effects give away their allegiance a little too readily.
    Also, this sort of lets me know how the game handles things like deaths that don't come directly from an enemy - they make it an enemy, then turn it invisible. Probably. I might be wrong on that, but that seems to be how this happened. So stuff like dying from a "deadly fall" effect is probably a coded enemy too, I guess! Neat!

Clenching his fists, a small ball of energy glares at you and begins to fume.