The Itinerant Bazaar

13»

Comments

• I've tried putting the cauldron on a campfire (oops), but not yet a stove, I'll have to try that!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I can confirm placing the cauldron on a housing fireplace does not work.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited March 2020
    How do you make the bottle of silken emmolient do the sploot instead of the gloop gloop.
    I can't make the stuff come out of it and I demand smooth skin.

Also how do you use the cage.
  • You put the lotion in the basket, otherwise you get the hose again. 

Doesn't everyone know this?

• Ygia said:
    Also how do you use the cage.

Also curious. Does this count as 'sharing quest info'? Or can we brainstorm about things we bought at the bazaar?
    I'm sure it's fine, mainly because I've also run out of ideas and I would like to know!

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• In that case! You can shake it (thanks Kini) and it doesn't do anything. I know that's not a huge help, but it's a distinct absence of an action message. Also, the snails age, so the inscription totally makes sense to have to do with the snails, and also the cage is, maybe, snail sized?

Or the lack of message is a bug and I don't know what I'm talking about.....
  • You can apply the bottle but it is closed so it doesn't work, and I can't figure out how to open it
    A friend helped me out with the cage today and I have to tell you, I would've never gotten that on my own, so super props to the person that figured it out. I can definitively say it has nothing to do with the snails, and the shake reaction only has a use when you actually get the occupant.

As for the bottle, it works in a similar manner to the jars of scented rubs from the Belladonna event some time back. Though even when you get that, it seems the fluid isn't meant for you so I have no idea what that's about!

• Bought the cage to keep my snail young and spry. Now that -that- option is off the table I'm less concerned about it. Thanks for the info!
  • Jurixe said:
    A friend helped me out with the cage today and I have to tell you, I would've never gotten that on my own, so super props to the person that figured it out. I can definitively say it has nothing to do with the snails, and the shake reaction only has a use when you actually get the occupant.

As for the bottle, it works in a similar manner to the jars of scented rubs from the Belladonna event some time back. Though even when you get that, it seems the fluid isn't meant for you so I have no idea what that's about!

PM instructions please?
  • The cage is amazing, shame about the way to turn it on being something I never would of been able to work out by myself.
  • No spoilers on its contents, but I love the cage.

i'm a rebel

• I would /love/ some help with the bottle and cage, if someone would be so kind. >>;
    Can anyone confirm that both the cauldron and the kettle don't have any special uses? (besides steeping for the latter)

• I have a bottle and cage too....but unfortunately I'm also incompetent....SOS...please send help!

Thank you :)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    A Targossian priest doll walks up to a fruit display within a dollhouse shopfront, lifting his mace to smite it angrily and sending the miniature apples flying. Seconds later, they return to their place as if by magic.

@Halos you vandal. :o

edited March 2020
    I want to give a rave for the dollhouse, because that is an extraordinary amount of design work. 8 dollhouse descriptions, 7 doll descriptions, at least 7 doll reactions, and then I have no idea how many ambient reactions for when a different doll is in the house. 

I want to preserve them all but I am poor and I can't justify it :( but just wanted to let whoever made it know that it's awesome. Also thought the cage was super funny and a very cute way of doing things (yes, I was slow to get the FitGit reference).

Also, not really from the bazaar but I recently placed the crystalline harp from the Sidhe World's Fair showcase and there are so many ambient reactions for that too, which I love. Thanks for making cool things to liven up the world.