Two questions actually, both relating to Minia

1) Beginning my journey as a young Sylvan, I find myself lacking a weapon.  Is it possible/recommended to leave Minia, purchase weapon and return to complete my early learning experience?

2) I believe, from the wiki, that the concept of alignment has faded from existence.  Before I start bashing little harmless pixies, I want to confirm that there is no long term penalty to my morality.

Thanks to all who answer, and please be gentle with me as I journey toward relevance!  ;)

Best Answer

Answers

• A Sylvan?! And not an Apostate! Missed opportunity here.

You can absolutely leave Minia and come back. You're kicked out forever at lvl 20.

Your factions may have rules against attacking allied villages, or an ethos that discourages rampant slaughter, or slaughter of a particular type of denizen. Something to be asked in game!
  • Rackham said:
    A Sylvan?! And not an Apostate! Missed opportunity here.

You can absolutely leave Minia and come back. You're kicked out forever at lvl 20.

Your factions may have rules against attacking allied villages, or an ethos that discourages rampant slaughter, or slaughter of a particular type of denizen. Something to be asked in game!

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.