Combat Logs

Comments

• Archaeon said:
    Yeah mdor is pretty shitty to fight against. Always first to complain though. 

Weren't you raging hard last night that you couldn't kill Aegoth

• @Kuz I actually asked that novice to leave, then mountkicked her out. She came back, another Mhaldorian yanked her on alertness, and she died to bloodworms. I explained this to Eleusis when you whined at me, given I never hit her.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Given Eleusis had a Targossian and an Aegean with them when they outumbered and outgunned Mhaldor, anyways, Kuz bitching about anyone else being shitty to fight is stunningly laughable.
  • People get REALLY upset when Mhaldor does things their faction has done as well. Tawney can hire for the attack, but if you keep walking into an active raid room then sucks to be you, especially when said raiders have done what they can to get you out. 
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    edited March 2020
    Meh   
  • Micaelis returned my gold, just to set the record straight.
  • We need more combat logs like this
  • People still complain about PK?

I mean, we might give you minute amounts of obligatory shit when hitting us, the smallest faction, with that multi city hard-dick, but typically we just hit back.

Anyway, see all your cities next Crusade. Fighting Targshan was definitely new and exciting!
  • Paux said:

Proud of himself from learning his lesson from the last raid, he double checks to make sure he has his cloak tattoo up. Astarod tries to summon him, and it fails. Paux's shining moment. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited March 2020
    @Paux just so you know, Avianca was telling me to address my terrible wielding techniques. Was nothing toward you.  :)

Edit: Excellent post by the way. I enjoyed it.
  • Mizik said:
    People still complain about PK?

I mean, we might give you minute amounts of obligatory shit when hitting us, the smallest faction, with that multi city hard-dick, but typically we just hit back.

Anyway, see all your cities next Crusade. Fighting Targshan was definitely new and exciting!
    Using the "smallest faction" line and then talking about crusades where you have 12 to our 4 makes me :(

I wouldn't call our yolo radiation/rain bombs an "alliance." I'm pretty sure Mhaldor had a solidly larger group than Targ that crusade, too (in addition to my radiation killing some Targs as well, cough).
  • Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

Using the "smallest faction" line and then talking about crusades where you have 12 to our 4 makes me :(

I wouldn't call our yolo radiation/rain bombs an "alliance." I'm pretty sure Mhaldor had a solidly larger group than Targ that crusade, too (in addition to my radiation killing some Targs as well, cough).
    Ya, Hashan has been just doing what we do and invade shit. First time lead to a massive FFA so I haven't honestly thought that crew was working with Targossas, and it honestly gets funny at times. I am enjoying having a somewhat tense relationship due to the "fuck everything" nature between hashan and mhaldor, where we show up together neither side knows what the other is up to.

• Minifie said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

Ya, Hashan has been just doing what we do and invade shit. First time lead to a massive FFA so I haven't honestly thought that crew was working with Targossas, and it honestly gets funny at times. I am enjoying having a somewhat tense relationship due to the "fuck everything" nature between hashan and mhaldor, where we show up together neither side knows what the other is up to.

Yeah, last times I was there for Icraa and Astarod and everyone in Mhaldor thought I was there to kill Mhaldor. Within the same RL day I think both Mdor and Targ shouted at the other about how they couldn't believe the other would team with Hashan.

I apparently have many friends. And somehow they all want me dead. :(

-hum-
  • Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

One day, I want to play in the Mhaldor that outnumbers everyone else. One day :( 
  • Reyson said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

One day, I want to play in the Mhaldor that outnumbers everyone else. One day :( 
    Is this where I say you raided us and totally outnumbered us and did shitty things to us like smudge a totem?  Aaaand flamewar go..

• Caelan said:
    Reyson said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

Is this where I say you raided us and totally outnumbered us and did shitty things to us like smudge a totem?  Aaaand flamewar go..
    Lol. You're better than that, dude
  • Reyson said:
    Caelan said:
    Reyson said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

He's not.

• edited March 2020

Proficy was in and out though just for radiance outs, and rakdos was in too. Caelan came a bit after too. Take this list how you will, I already have biases in this situation though, just wanted
    to post the list.

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/A0Isl8oM

When your lunge procs auto-target switch :pensive:

• @Minifie I was just fucking w @Reyson

Yeah I came about 10m in because I was finishing up some other stuff.  

Pyori said:
    Reyson said:

He's not.
    There is some truth here.

• Caelan said:
    @Minifie I was just fucking w @Reyson

Yeah I came about 10m in because I was finishing up some other stuff.  

Pyori said:
    Reyson said:

He's not.
    There is some truth here.
    Fair cop, sarcasm doesn't translate well in text :(.
  • Guys, I've spent the last 4 hours compiling every single log, shout, or combat kill list I had saved for the very occasion of providing a list of engagements and who was on either side. Hope this helps. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
    1. (Party): Tanris says, "Boom."
    Best part 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I have been scouring here, there, and just about everywhere else, too. Seeking occultist fights. I've managed to find two in the last few pages of this thread, but neither were from the PoV of the occultist, making them less than ideal.

Buying occie logs!
  • Adym said:
    I have been scouring here, there, and just about everywhere else, too. Seeking occultist fights. I've managed to find two in the last few pages of this thread, but neither were from the PoV of the occultist, making them less than ideal.

Buying occie logs!

What do you want to know about Occie?
  • Telinus said:
    Adym said:
    I have been scouring here, there, and just about everywhere else, too. Seeking occultist fights. I've managed to find two in the last few pages of this thread, but neither were from the PoV of the occultist, making them less than ideal.

Buying occie logs!

What do you want to know about Occie?
     Start off with attend/leech to get ahead of herbqueue since a lot of people will redeaf/blind before curing leech. Use instill/bloodleech to stack to Cadmus then swap to mental stack to get Hecate since most people shut down focusing with Cadmus active so all of the pressure on their curing falls on herbqueue. That's the standard. Once you get that, there's a -ton- of other ways to get there.
    That was @Dunn in 2013.  Instill/leech gives 'body affs,' which I'm assuming is defined as anything not mental. Cadmus converts mental affs to physical. Do I then Pyradius while keeping up body aff pressure? Moon/Humbug? Then from there I go Enlighten/Unravel, I'm thinking. 

Am I on the right track?
  • Instill bloodleech to stick cadmus, then moon/humbug until you can hecate/whisper/enlighten. Lot of little nuances like how you combo and time your attacks and what affs count for cadmus and hecate.

If you're not sticking for whatever reason you may need to start rolling the dice on unnameable and hoping for 2-3 aff procs and that your opponent doesn't predict. Pyradius is kind of a waste of time.