Gloomhaven anyone?

My wife got me gloomhaven back in christmas and our gaming group has fallen in love with it. We've put starfinder/d&d and half a dozen other board games on hold since. We're about 25 missions in. We play often enough we decided to build an area just for Gloomhaven, thought people here would appreciate it!

Also I'm addicted to the mindthief. Wondering how many other people play and who your favorite character is?

Comments

• I play once a week with colleagues from work. it's great! I'm playing Cragheart and he's amazingly versatile.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I have completed all except 2 missions of this game. Cannot wait for frosthaven next year

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I was suoer surprised how good gloomhaven was considering every other game this guy has made was a shitshow. But gloomhaven is somehow super graceful and exciting at every moment

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • @Zulah what light is it that you're using above the table? 
  • edited February 2020
    Jovolo said:
    @Zulah what light is it that you're using above the table? 
    It was just a chunk of rusty metal I found at the scrap yard actually. I cut the arm off it, drilled it out a bit and put a piece of white paper and hue color bulb in it. Not exactly high tech but everyone comments on it when they come over.