What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Chubbs said:
    Rackham said:
     I imagine most people have an automated shield-break trigger, even if the rest of their offense is manual.
    Stripping unsuccessful. Initiate panic protocol. I JUST WANTED TO DO THE THING.

Lmao glad I'm not the only one that talks mad shit to myself in cecho for stuff like hitting shield/rebounding/fucking up in general
  • edited January 2020
    eta [this situation seems not to be that straightforward so I will remove my comment]

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Cooper said:
    Vinzent said:

I really, really wish they would actually investigate and punish people who autobash.
    Once upon a time I complained VERY high up the ladder about this. Not so much a complaint actually, but a "We all know this is happening, why do you continue to allow it?"

The answer was essentially, "It's complicated."

• It's not really all that complicated. IRE have always said that if you're responding to checks from admin, then you're free to do things.

If you think someone is autobashing, then issue it with evidence towards it. At that point, see the above. And, for reference, them not responding to tells from you isn't really evidence.

• Pyori said:
    It's not really all that complicated. IRE have always said that if you're responding to checks from admin, then you're free to do things.

If you think someone is autobashing, then issue it with evidence towards it. At that point, see the above. And, for reference, them not responding to tells from you isn't really evidence.
    I often don't respond to people just because I don't wanna talk to them, or I don't know them, or what they have said is so utterly stupid, I've fallen over in shock.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Vhaith said:
    Pyori said:
    It's not really all that complicated. IRE have always said that if you're responding to checks from admin, then you're free to do things.

I often don't respond to people just because I don't wanna talk to them, or I don't know them, or what they have said is so utterly stupid, I've fallen over in shock.

Yep. But you'd be surprised how many people have tried reporting someone, using the evidence, "They weren't responding when I was following them around!"

• Pyori said:
    Vhaith said:
    Pyori said:

Yep. But you'd be surprised how many people have tried reporting someone, using the evidence, "They weren't responding when I was following them around!"
    Before prosperian attractor, I used to shroud follow people with evade and snag their ground gold. You'd be surprised how much I made just plucking gold off the ground.
  • Vhaith said:
    Pyori said:

I was wondering why you ignore me so often.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    You slip behind a fairy Lady of Sidhe and garrote her with your whip.
    A fairy Lady of Sidhe cries out in pain, her butterfly-like wings fold around her as she crashes to the ground.
    You have slain a fairy Lady of Sidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 112.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Echelon of the Paramount.

• Prythe said:
    Vhaith said:
    Pyori said:

I was wondering why you ignore me so often.
    Ah but which one is the reason I ignore you? :D

But I never ignore you.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Totally got two honours lines. 

Bruyan, you noisy little bitch, we're comin' for you again. 
  • edited February 2020
    modern humor.

sorry not sorry
  • Bringing blatantly OOC stuff into IG channels sounds like something you should probably be sorry for.

• edited February 2020
    woah, you spy! you're not eleusian, and the screenshot doesn't even show the fact that it's CT!

but yes sorry ._. 

but i had to
  • Pyori is right on this one, that kind of thing has absolutely no place in Achaea ICly.

Hopefully you were zapped/disfavoured/docked credibility points.

• one time thing I think, no need to hound him IMO, though if you want to make jokes like that try to tweak them to be IC for next time (if you can).
  • Minifie said:
    one time thing I think, no need to hound him IMO, though if you want to make jokes like that try to tweak them to be IC for next time (if you can).
    Okay bummer.

• Cooper said:
    Pyori is right on this one, that kind of thing has absolutely no place in Achaea ICly.

Hopefully you were zapped/disfavoured/docked credibility points.
    joke's on you, no Eleusian divine for that to happen

... but why are my eyes watering so much? Must be the onions.

• Makarios and Nicola can both zap people. Makarios certainly lets people know often enough, that he can.

• With the hint of a smile at your lips, you stare intently at Kuriel. You draw alchemical energies around him, and soon a look of combined shock and pain takes his features as an aureate light begins emanating from his body. With one last burst of exertion, you complete the transmutation, and Kuriel's flesh turns into gleaming gold.
    You have slain Kuriel.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 111. You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Stratum of Puissance.
  • Taryius said:
    With the hint of a smile at your lips, you stare intently at Kuriel. You draw alchemical energies around him, and soon a look of combined shock and pain takes his features as an aureate light begins emanating from his body. With one last burst of exertion, you complete the transmutation, and Kuriel's flesh turns into gleaming gold.
    You have slain Kuriel.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 111. You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Stratum of Puissance.

Wow, get off my level. :angry:
  • Ygia is the new Head of The Blood Born.
    Leader: Sister Ygia al-Mu'allima, Silverveil Fairy

The last full member of a dying sect. At the very least, I'll do my best to keep it up and alive, until such time that the city needs it once more. <3
    (At least, when IRL stuff clears up and I can commit to actually playing.)

• Adorable. Congratulations! 

• Cobault said:

This happened to me today.
    there's no blue on the face.. are you sure it's yours? 

Eeeeeee, so excited for you

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Congratulations 😍

• Leveled a couple times, died enough to have leveled alot more
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited February 2020
    Cobault said:

This happened to me today.
    Ugh pregnancy rp. That kid is waaaaaaaay below the minimum age for bloodlining.

Congrats dude

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."